Skegness Beach Car Park Toilets Only Payable By A 40p Contactless Payment

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Bit difficult to poo in a bottle 

Of course I wasn't suggesting a number 2 but if you do need a number 2 then paying is essential, most people just go once a day but if you need a number 1 then 40p a shot can build up

Guest sibon
16 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Sibon is unfortunately showing his trolling tendencies again...... One cannot even debate the restricted access to public toilets without him starting up.

And I did swim actually, not that it's at all relevant.

Hahaha. My trolling tendencies.  Do they do self awareness courses in Skeggy?

There isn’t anything to discuss. It costs 40p to have a wee in a public loo in Skeggy. The council are being efficient by only accepting contactless payments. I think we all want councils to be more efficient, don’t we?

If you don’t like that, spend a bit of money in a cafe and use their loo. You’ll be helping a small business too.

But do stop moaning about everything 

Edited by sibon

6 minutes ago, bassett one said:

its a sad fact ,but its all down to costs,i went to the big reggae event and that was free ,and we used the free toilets on offer in the car park,and i know they cost fortunes as we paid for our event £1,200 for 6 plastic outdoor loos for 24 hours,its expensive 40p but what can you do use the sea? or pubs there free. 

Not sure it’s the cost that’s a problem. It’s the contactless side of it 

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Not sure it’s the cost that’s a problem. It’s the contactless side of it 

Hmmm... :huh:

From what I've heard about some public toilets...

... the less contact, the better! :gag:

Start a thread for every thought that enters your head #239273

23 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Start a thread for every thought that enters your head #239273

If you are implying I am the only one who thinks contactless payment only for entry to a public toilet is unacceptable you are one off I can assure you. I was aware of much local resentment, including amongst the traders as they (correctly) thought it would put some people off going to Skegness, plus one or two mentioned the fact those with mental disability issues might find it intimidating / difficult to manage.

No, I spoke to quite  few people round there and all thought it appalling. Funny how some on here, Sibon for instance, appear to think differently. I suppose one can never tell whether he actually means what he says or is just trolling anyway.

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

If you are implying I am the only one who thinks contactless payment only for entry to a public toilet is unacceptable you are one off I can assure you. I was aware of much local resentment, including amongst the traders as they (correctly) thought it would put some people off going to Skegness, plus one or two mentioned the fact those with mental disability issues might find it intimidating / difficult to manage.

No, I spoke to quite  few people round there and all thought it appalling. Funny how some on here, Sibon for instance, appear to think differently. I suppose one can never tell whether he actually means what he says or is just trolling anyway.

And all these people wandering around with "mental disability issues" are equally OK handling their own cash, are they? Interesting.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Hahaha. My trolling tendencies.

Definition of trolling :

to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

Your comment :

We’ve already established that the North Sea is too cold for Justin.

He prefers the Caribbean . I’ve no idea how much a pee costs in Antigua.

Trying to antagonize ?   Yes

Inflammatory ?  Yes

Irrelevant ?  Yes

Offensive ?  Not that much.

Disruptive :  Yes

Four out of five ain't bad.

Edited by Chekhov

What is the option for a party of children on a school trip?

Skegness is aToilet. :roll:

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

You are being ridiculous and looking for problems where none exist.

Maybe the council should start accepting cash, but make an additional charge for the costs of doing so. £1 cash, or 40p contactless. Which would you choose?