M K Dons V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

WELL off we go ,we have proved we can score goals,but we need to stop them as well,over to you guys now,please note my time is valuable as we stand until aug 14th

13 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I liked Luongo but he gave too many needless free kicks away due to his clumsiness. Ditto Paterson.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Paterson is an absolute liability anywhere near the defence. Can't remember what game it was now maybe last season or one before, not sure if he scored an own goal or gifted them one and then just pushed an attacker over from the back as he was going away from goal, resulting free kick led to a goal against. That Moses Odubajo was another one, penalty waiting to happen he was.

I remember the Paterson incident but forget who it was against. It was at the kop end and the forward was moving towards the south stand.

11 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

That's right Jim, absolutely no need to give the free kick away there. I can't remember who we were playing either.

That would be about right.

Smith played 45 league games last season, one sub appearance with us and hes out for 6 weeks!

No Smith,No Windass and No Gregory tomorrow....you couldn't make it up... 

10 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

That's crazy. I haven't seen mention of it anywhere else though.

Got a text about an hour ago, its not been released as yet, and Sow is hoping to finalise a move to holland today as well...... so its Pato uptop 

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Let's hope so.

As always with Windass hes nursing his hammies so be interesting to see if he makes the starting line up and how long he plays and if Sow is in the squad too,

Windass has been dogged with the same issue for quite a while, its all about managing it, but when it goes its a lengthy spell out.

I dont dislike Sow, hes clever at finding space, its just his end product, but thats mostly due to match sharpness.

I think Paul Warne has already said Smith played through the pain a lot last season and we signed him knowing full well his history.

• Like 1

Its a tough away fixture this, lets hope the defence can get their act together, we can't afford a bad start.

Defeat for the owls 

On paper they should win, but matches aren't won on paper 

MK 6 - 0 Owls

Today's line up at MK Dons, let's hope that the defence is solid and no silly mistakes. Four changes to the side against Portsmouth.

Edited by iansheff