Sea Weeing.

5 hours ago, sibon said:

I’m not sure that I’d have 600 euro on me on a nice hot beach.

Nowhere to keep it😳

Tuck it in your mankini🫣🫣

12 hours ago, Padders said:

Weeing in the sea has been banned in Spain.

If your caught weeing in the sea you will be fined 600 euros.

Is this a good thing or not, do you have a crafty tiddle in the sea when no one is looking

I personally think it's a good thing, apart from the fact it could discolour the sea, it would also contribute to combat rising sea levels.

Should Britain follow Spain's lead and ban it, perhaps coastal erosion wouldn't be so bad if it was banned.

If you are holidaying in Brid, Scarboro, Skeggy, Whitby etc. please use the land based public toilets.

This whole thing does seem to me like taking the proverbial 😊

We once stopped off at a beach resort in South of France. I needed a pee and the toilets were in what looked like an old castle on a piece of land jutting out over the sea. It was one of those old toilets ie two bricks on the floor and a hole. Only this did not have a hole in the floor it had a gulley that ran through a hole in the wall straight into the sea. Good job it was only a pee! 

The city council in Vigo, Galicia, has passed legislation banning “physiological evacuation on the beach or in the sea”, slapping a fine of €750 (£645) on anyone caught short while in the shallows.
Amongst other anti social behavior punishments, not so much a crafty pee when your waist deep as much as pissheads  peeing and worst all over the beach, blame finger seems very much pointed north and I don't think it's Icelanders.

At least its usually only dog crap at Cleethorpes.

Guest sibon
7 hours ago, rudds1 said:

Tuck it in your mankini🫣🫣

There are two big assumptions right there.

1. That I own a mankini.

2. That I’d be wearing it

😁

Edited by sibon

19 hours ago, Padders said:

So its only in Spain then?  I'm off to Gibraltar in a few weeks.  You never know?  From the top of 'The Rock' with a prevailing wind, I reckon I could make it without receiving a fine 🤔

• Haha 1

Do the fish know? if they do they will all head to Spain, closely followed by French trawlers.

20 hours ago, Padders said:

No it hasnt. Its by one local council, which certainly isnt in a major tourist area.

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

No it hasnt. Its by one local council, which certainly isnt in a major tourist area.

I'd still like to know how they'd collect the evidence you have been doing it?  

So its only weeing then?   That's handy to know.  So all the Brits are ok after a good chicken Madras?  No fine for that? 

i assume the legislation has been passed mainly for the beach and the sea has just been thrown in with it without too much thought.

6 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

i assume the legislation has been passed mainly for the beach and the sea has just been thrown in with it without too much thought.

Hmmm... :huh:

I thought they were trying to prevent things from being passed? :suspect:

It is just to cover the problems in identifying where a "beach" starts and finishes.

Including "the sea" avoids dubious appeals.

There are not going to be snorkel using enforcement officers checking to see whether you are leaking out a sly one.