Is It True You Need A Smart Phone To Go To The City Hall ?

6 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

Entitlement is not a negative thing. I stand up for my rights and I am not a sheep.

No but you are certainly an ass.

Stubbornness don't even come close.

• Like 1

Wonder if LovePotion has ever tried to buy a house? Or pay rent?

1 hour ago, LovePotion said:

I live in the real world, I can see what is happening. There are so many brainwashed sheep sleepwalking in to tryanny, it's disgraceful. People who buy train "tickets" with a mobile telephone (which slows down the ticket check as they conveniently forget to active it, whilst those of us with proper tickets are left waiting to show it, so that we can put it away safely). People wearing muzzles on their faces. People who pay for everything with their card. People who give in to companies' pressure to make everyone "download their app". People who can't be bothered to come in to work, so "work" from home. 

We have to fight for our freedoms. No, I will not accept a doctor appointment over the telephone, he can see me face to face. No, I will not pay you with a bank transfer, I will pay you with cash. No, I will not wear a muzzle over my face. No, I will not take your dangerous "vaccination". No, I will not stay at home, I was born with legs for a reason, to move around.

So you have a builder/trades person around your house.  They give you a quote and ask for bank transfer or cheque because they want to do things by the book.  Lots of small businesses take card as it's quick and convenient and the fees are not that expensive.  When I went to the fun fair recently some of the showman were taking card.  When I get on the bus I tap my card on the reader and that it. You don't have you worry about having the correct amount for the fair. The driver doesn't have to spend time sorting out the correct change if someone pays with a note. They also don't have to carry a load of cash around when they get of the bus.

Some people can work from home just as effectively as in the office. If you don't have much interaction with others during you working day does it matter whether your in the office or at home.

If you didn't read these 'theories' would you have the same view?

11 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

A builder can take cash and he can still operate legally. 

I find that buses are increasingly delayed by people's cards/mobile phones being rejected by the card reader.

People cannot work effectively  at home, as they cannot liaise with other departments of the business easily and quickly.

I was pro-cash for a long time before I became aware of the NWO.

When people are in an office and they need to speak to someone in a different department you think they always do it face to face. Email, telephone, Teams/Zoom do you not use any of these. During lockdown many people had to work from home and it didn't effect their productivity.  Why do you think some businesses are offering flexible working. Some days at home and some in the office. Anyway were going round in circles her so.

9 hours ago, LovePotion said:

A builder can take cash and he can still operate legally. 

I find that buses are increasingly delayed by people's cards/mobile phones being rejected by the card reader.

People cannot work effectively  at home, as they cannot liaise with other departments of the business easily and quickly.

I was pro-cash for a long time before I became aware of the NWO.

How do you pay your rent or mortgage?

How did you pay the deposit on your home?

Edited by Bargepole23

3 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

A briefcase full of cash

• Haha 1

Guest makapaka
22 hours ago, LovePotion said:

Do you want to live in a tyranical country, where they can stop our access to money, track our every purchase and dictate what we do and when? Their motto is "you will own nothing and be happy".

Whose motto?

the only person dictating to me on this issue is you?

5 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

2nd time this has been asked and seemingly the 2nd time it has been ignored. I wonder why?

17 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

2nd time this has been asked and seemingly the 2nd time it has been ignored. I wonder why?

Hmmm... :huh:

Well it's pretty obvious to all those of us who switch on our brains before we switch on our computers...

... it's asking for personal information, which is no business of anyone other than the poster! :roll:

Asking if someone pays their rent/mortgage by going into the bank/letting agent with wads of cash every month isnt really "personal information" now, its not being answered because it means their whole argument comes crashing down, so he/she is choosing to ignore it.

Edited by HeHasRisen

6 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Asking if someone pays their rent/mortgage by going into the bank/letting agent with wads of cash every month isnt really "personal information" now, its not being answered because it means their whole argument comes crashing down, so he/she is choosing to ignore it.

Hmmm... :huh:

I choose to ignore a lot of people on here...

... and it's NOT because they're right! :hihi:

Nailing your colours to the LovePotion mast probably isnt the best idea on this subject!