Help For Long Term Unemployed

Good luck 🤞! There’s plenty of work if you put yourself out there.

Even for someone with zero applicable work experience

Yes. It would seem i am somewhat of a man child. How hard does life have to be . I never learned how to survive

I've been called "workshy slave to the benefit system" including on here over the years, despite having worked in a voluntary capacity for almost every local and national Charity that has an office or Charity shop in Hillsborough or Town or amongst others.

I wouldn't mind but it's not my fault the Equality Act 2010 ain't worth the paper it's printed on because the Tories don't and probably never will enforce it hence guys like me get told to go away as soon as we declare any form of disability, despite some companies saying "We are an equal opportunity employer" cobblers! They just say that because it's a legal requirement under the Equality Act, they don't MEAN a word of it.

I applied for the Tesco on West St back in January, passed the online assessment for an alleged "guaranteed" interview, and as far as I know they haven't even acknowledged it yet! :rant: 

Im onolanzapine and now im sure im some kind of ****.