Sign in to follow this  

Is This For Real?

1 hour ago, Ghozer said:

The kid was born in 2020, likely got her lips etc done while she was working, before she was pregnant..

And yes, as discussed already, there are other sources of income...

Still don't see an issue here...

I take it you know her.

36 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

I take it you know her.

no, not in the slightest... 

Read the article, I haven't said anything on this thread thats not obvious, or not inferred due to the article.... 

35 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

no, not in the slightest... 

Read the article, I haven't said anything on this thread thats not obvious, or not inferred due to the article.... 

see post 5,someone does.

6 hours ago, Ghozer said:

The kid was born in 2020, likely got her lips etc done while she was working, before she was pregnant..

The child’s father earns. If, as parents often do, they brought the child up together, they’d be assessed together.  That often means both parents working to support their children.  No doubt also paying a fair whack of income tax to help support those unable to work.   Its fairly offensive IMO to claim benefits, which are meant to keep people out of poverty,  then flaunt spending on unnecessary items like designer clothing.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ghozer said:

Income she's likely not declaring because it would interfere with her benefits. 

Pretty sure I read in an earlier article that she kicked her ex out because he put his foot down about her spoiling the child and refused to work more. If this is the case then she intentionally put herself on benefits and shouldn't be entitled to anything. 

I see this as a mental health & child welfare case, she clearly has issues and is doing harm to her child's future mental wellbeing. 

It’s quite normal for kids to bathe in milk and honey and to suck on a gold dummy.

3 hours ago, Resident said:

Income she's likely not declaring because it would interfere with her benefits. 

Pretty sure I read in an earlier article that she kicked her ex out because he put his foot down about her spoiling the child and refused to work more. If this is the case then she intentionally put herself on benefits and shouldn't be entitled to anything. 

I see this as a mental health & child welfare case, she clearly has issues and is doing harm to her child's future mental wellbeing. 

If this is the case, then fair enough, I retract -most- of what I said.. I haven't seen the other article, so only have the one posted here for information and context....