Sign in to follow this  

Is This For Real?

10 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

I question if ppl actually read through the article, as yes it says shes on benefits  but also says if she cant afford something she will ask her ex partner for the money.. 

And she also puts herself out for the kid, not like shes spending on herself....

Im in by no means defending her, but shouting 'benefits scrounger' when its explained, isnt on...

She may be worse off working, once taking child care and travel and other expenses into account, we don't know if she's going to get a job once hes old enough for nursery, we dont know just how much her ex (and family) helps with costs.. there are so many factors..

Hmmm... :huh:

I agree Mr Ghozer!

She obviously wants the best (as she sees it) for her little one...

... but, those lips could give a toddler nightmares! :o

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I see all your points, and agree with most of them, but I worry for her son when gets out into the real world - he'll find life very different, and I suspect, have such an attitude problem that he will have great problems.

I agree to an extend, but at the same time, it's kinda like putting money in a savings account for him... he reaches 18 he could potentially sell much of the jewellery and fund uni or as a deposit on a first house etc... 

I agree she is a little 'mithering' - the whole girlfriend "would you get rid if she didn't like me" stuff - but he will rebel, she'll get a shock and it'll sort it's self out, things tend to...

Just because she was a 'dancer and model' and looks like she does, people are keen to jump down her throat... Just because she's not raising her kid to your standards/the way you expect etc.... at least she's not taking all the benefits, using them on booze and drugs and leaving the kid to fend for it's self, like the many you hear about.....

Edited by Ghozer

I still think he will have issues when he finds 'money don't grow on trees' and he has to fend for himself, but that's just my opinion.

17 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I still think he will have issues when he finds 'money don't grow on trees' and he has to fend for himself, but that's just my opinion.

he might do, I know someone who was majorly spoiled (i'd say close to this extend) when they were younger, they recently turned 21 and are one of the most mature down to earth 'normal' people you could meet...

We'll just have to see :D

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

I agree to an extend, but at the same time, it's kinda like putting money in a savings account for him... he reaches 18 he could potentially sell much of the jewellery and fund uni or as a deposit on a first house etc... 

I agree she is a little 'mithering' - the whole girlfriend "would you get rid if she didn't like me" stuff - but he will rebel, she'll get a shock and it'll sort it's self out, things tend to...

Just because she was a 'dancer and model' and looks like she does, people are keen to jump down her throat... Just because she's not raising her kid to your standards/the way you expect etc.... at least she's not taking all the benefits, using them on booze and drugs and leaving the kid to fend for it's self, like the many you hear about.....

Model?!!

5 minutes ago, prince al said:

Model?!!

Sink plungers? :confused:

6 minutes ago, prince al said:

Model?!!

Apparently so..  says in the article "Kasey, who previously worked as a dancer and model, "

57 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

I question if ppl actually read through the article, as yes it says shes on benefits  but also says if she cant afford something she will ask her ex partner for the money.. 

And she also puts herself out for the kid, not like shes spending on herself....

Im in by no means defending her, but shouting 'benefits scrounger' when its explained, isnt on...

She may be worse off working, once taking child care and travel and other expenses into account, we don't know if she's going to get a job once hes old enough for nursery, we dont know just how much her ex (and family) helps with costs.. there are so many factors..

She looks to have spent plenty on her lips and forehead to me.

Of course she'd be worse off working, what single working Dancer mother can afford a £1000 dummy, diamonds and a Nanny for their Child?.

Pole Dancer maybe.

There is obviously income from another stream whatever that is.

Edited by Alextopman

5 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

Apparently so..  says in the article "Kasey, who previously worked as a dancer and model, "

The article also says

he likes olives, he likes grilled peppers, everyone says he has such a refined pallet.

Obviously destined for a job in B&Q then... :hihi:

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

She looks to have spent plenty on her lips and forehead to me.

Of course she'd be worse off working, what single working Dancer mother can afford a £1000 dummy, diamonds and a Nanny for their Child?.

Pole Dancer maybe.

There is obviously income from another stream whatever that is.

The kid was born in 2020, likely got her lips etc done while she was working, before she was pregnant..

And yes, as discussed already, there are other sources of income...

Still don't see an issue here...

Edited by Ghozer

11 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

The kid was born in 2020, likely got her lips etc done while she was working, before she was pregnant..

And yes, as discussed already, there are other sources of income...

Still don't see an issue here...

I haven't said there's an issue.

As for the lips and forehead if it's Botox as suspected it will need renewing every 4 to 6 months.