Sign in to follow this  

Is This For Real?

Mam probably uses a food bank . True or not, I worry about that child’s future . Dancer and model  😂

Edited by hackey lad

And she's on benefits? - obviously not needed.

If this is real, of course.

She’s embarrassing and like what’s been said the benefit system is wasted on chavs like this.

Edited by ukdobby
  • Like 1

That lady is a right nutcase and gob s#y#e too.  She used to be a regular customer where I worked and gave all the staff and other customers a hard time.

A bit foolish surely to claim benefits then publicise her OTT spending.  Obviously there must be another source of income, absolutely not what the Welfare State was designed for. 

9 minutes ago, Ms Macbeth said:

A bit foolish surely to claim benefits then publicise her OTT spending.  Obviously there must be another source of income, absolutely not what the Welfare State was designed for. 

Money from the Dad for the kid she's not declaring ? 

She's creating a rod for her own back.

• Like 1

And her kids back.

A solid gold dummy?

For a grand?

I doubt that.

I question if ppl actually read through the article, as yes it says shes on benefits  but also says if she cant afford something she will ask her ex partner for the money.. 

And she also puts herself out for the kid, not like shes spending on herself....

Im in by no means defending her, but shouting 'benefits scrounger' when its explained, isnt on...

She may be worse off working, once taking child care and travel and other expenses into account, we don't know if she's going to get a job once hes old enough for nursery, we dont know just how much her ex (and family) helps with costs.. there are so many factors..

9 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

I question if ppl actually read through the article, as yes it says shes on benefits  but also says if she cant afford something she will ask her ex partner for the money.. 

And she also puts herself out for the kid, not like shes spending on herself....

Im in by no means defending her, but shouting 'benefits scrounger' when its explained, isnt on...

She may be worse off working, once taking child care and travel and other expenses into account, we don't know if she's going to get a job once hes old enough for nursery, we dont know just how much her ex (and family) helps with costs.. there are so many factors..

I see all your points, and agree with most of them, but I worry for her son when gets out into the real world - he'll find life very different, and I suspect, have such an attitude problem that he will have great problems.

Edited by RollingJ