Gangs In Sheffield.

There are many gangs in Sheffield and they have some bad reputations but they are far more efficient at removing unwanted riff faff from an area. Such as the was constant loitering of drug and drink abusers (Who constantly harrass residents and leave their rubbish laying around including urine, faeces and syringes) from the flat stairwells around Sharrow.  Most gangs will respond and arrive much quicker than the police.  Not all gangs are bad and how they operate.  

Are we talking gangs with knives or gangs with guns or the old fashioned gangs who used fists and the occasional lead pipe?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Are we talking gangs with knives or gangs with guns or the old fashioned gangs who used fists and the occasional lead pipe?

thats down to the individuals who carry and use what and I dont condone carrying anything. But their methods seem to be working.  Lead pipe sounds good lol.

Just now, Ashcroft said:

thats down to the individuals who carry and use what and I dont condone carrying anything. But their methods seem to be working.  Lead pipe sounds good lol.

Oh dear....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh dear....

Thats exactly what I thought when I heard of this but it seems to be working a treat for the area.

are these the people you refer to

C&P

1. a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kidley said:

are these the people you refer to

C&P

1. a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

They sound like vigilantes, Kind of same thing but from another area. 

15 minutes ago, Ashcroft said:

They sound like vigilantes, Kind of same thing but from another area. 

Sounds like drug gangs taking over a rivals territory 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Sounds like drug gangs taking over a rivals territory 

I thought of that too. Maybe they have moved the riff raff closer to their own area??? If so the dealers on these blocks will not be happy but who gives a damn about that. They can move on too if they want. 

I suppose that there are no tough working men around these days, they didn’t need a gang around them.

• Like 1

Can’t believe what I’ve read,is it really that bad?let me take my cotton wool off.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I suppose that there are no tough working men around these days, they didn’t need a gang around them.

I guess the tough working men value their jobs too much to get tangled in any riff raff but I bet if they did  sort it out themself the police would soon be knocking on the door pretty quickly.