Paying A Pcn Via The Council Website

I received a PCN yesterday which was correctly issued an I am willing to pay it.

I've gone on the Council website today to do so and found that that when I enter the PCN number and registration number, the details shown are incorrect and do not match those on the ticket left on my car.

The website shows a parking offence on a different date in a different location with a different amount of fine owing. If I clock on the map tab of the website it shows the correct street where I parked, but if I then click to see the photo evidence, the photo is of a different car.

Has anyone else had this experience?

I've tried to ring the Council to speak to someone about this, but gave up after being kept on hold for an eternity....

Send them an email with the screenshot of an issue, be worth stating that you consider the "clock" (as doesnt the fine go up after 14/21 days?) stopped whilst they look into it.

Thanks - yes, I've emailed them, The ticket does say that the 14 day 'discount' is re-offered if an appeal is turned down (though this isn't really an appeal as the ticket itself was correctly issued).

I'll probably pay the fine in another way (and make sure I keep the receipt!) and this should close the matter so far as I'm concerned, but the Council need to know their system isn't working correctly.

Good luck, I've been waiting 20 weeks on a ticket that I queried.