Aldi: London Rd Vs Archer Rd?

Just wondering what posters think is best in terms of being in stock, i go to the London rd, one ,and they always seem to be out of many items, especially the more desirable specially selected, etc, ones.

Edited by gamezone07

All supermarkets are having stock problems.

Been in Aldi near me and some of there shelves are empty, and some thing I went in to buy they hadn't got.

Question to a staff member of Aldi.

Me - “Can you please tell me where the breadcrumbs are?”.Staff - “What are they?” Me - “Crumbs from bread.” Staff - “What are they used for?” Me - “Vina Schnitzel  for a start.” Staff- “Never heard of that.”Me - “Have you heard of Chicken in Breadcrumbs?” Staff - “Oh yes we sell that.”

This is an example of conditioning, if they cease to stock a product it’s as if it never existed, that’s why I use Archer Road branch, with it being close to Sainsburys and Tesco.

Edited by crookesey

If you are going to belittle shop staff for not having heard of wiener schnitzel, at least spell it correctly yourself. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

If you are going to belittle shop staff for not having heard of wiener schnitzel, at least spell it correctly yourself. 

🤣 ‘vina schnitzel’

• Thanks 1

I always go Archer Road one, then anything you can't get there is Sainsburys / Tesco / Home Bargains close by!

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Me - “Can you please tell me where the breadcrumbs are?”.Staff - “What are they?” Me - “Crumbs from bread.” Staff - “What are they used for?” Me - “Vina Schnitzel  for a start.” Staff- “Never heard of that.”Me - “Have you heard of Chicken in Breadcrumbs?” Staff - “Oh yes we sell that.”

This is an example of conditioning, if they cease to stock a product it’s as if it never existed, that’s why I use Archer Road branch, with it being close to Sainsburys and Tesco.

Hmmm... :huh:

Padders Bar does a very nice glass of Vino Schnitzel...

... but all their breadcrumbs are usually polished off smartish by their new assistant, Flapper. 🦜

• Haha 1

On 27/06/2022 at 15:28, gamezone07 said:

Just wondering what posters think is best in terms of being in stock, i go to the London rd, one ,and they always seem to be out of many items, especially the more desirable specially selected, etc, ones.

Oh I don't know.  Last time I went in I managed to get exactly what I wanted.  A glitter ball, aqualung & a thermal lance. 

• Haha 1

On 28/06/2022 at 07:55, crookesey said:

I had a simlar experience in the aldi near me, I asked a member of staff where the Jalapinos were because they wern't in their usual place above the chest freezers, she said they had been discontinued so I said  OK cheers then carried on to next isle and their they were  on the top shelf above the  ketchup and brown sauce ect.  I think she needs discontinueing. :hihi: