Help Needed To Sort My Sun Tea Via A Takeaway

1 hour ago, MJ01 said:

Those of us playing Bassett Bingo only needed the Meadowhead roundabout/bullet train for a full house

Took me a while to find "ect" in the stream of consciousness.....

• Haha 1

so everyone agrees that we should pay people to stay at home and get paid for nothing? we should not be able to buy a takeaway,unless we re-join the common market and get in workers,its madness,theres loads of companys cannot get staff,shops,takeaways and lots more just normal jobs ,then to mention i am racist is awfull,cos i aint and anyone who knows me knows i am not,so dont try to imply i am, its unfair and untrue.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Honestly can’t follow your thought pattern here

you complain again and again they get your orders wrong and then blame that on the common market. What is this common market you speak off? How could bringing in a load of foreign workers change the fact that wherever this place is more hands on deck would get you more chicken breast than thigh? 
maybe you should change your eating habits

It's Saturday evening in the B1 house & there's an air of nervous excitement.  Everyone has gone to bed early but no-one can sleep - its like Christmas Eve....

Sunday arrives but there is great sadness - "our feast is cancelled as that lot (points through window) are too lazy to cook for us that are too lazy to cook for ourselves"

"Aren't we a bit contradictory B1 in that case?"

"Erm, well, er I don't, erm....does anyone like reggae?"

The End

• Haha 1

The people who are racist are usually those that say they arent.

17 hours ago, bassett one said:

so everyone agrees that we should pay people to stay at home and get paid for nothing? we should not be able to buy a takeaway,unless we re-join the common market and get in workers,its madness,theres loads of companys cannot get staff,shops,takeaways and lots more just normal jobs ,then to mention i am racist is awfull,cos i aint and anyone who knows me knows i am not,so dont try to imply i am, its unfair and untrue.

Do you work? 

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

The people who are racist are usually those that say they arent.

Nonsensical post of the day, that makes everyone racist.

1 hour ago, fools said:

Nonsensical post of the day, that makes everyone racist.

Ok I will reword it...the people who go to great pains to insist they arent racist usually are.

The "doth protest too much" idiom might have entered common parlance, but it has no meaningful basis. Few people are going to admit to being racist when surveyed.

This is a great thread. I feel for bassett’s friend, the one that lives opposite Colonel Sanders’ establishment.

I never quite get this ‘racist’ thing, I recently received fabulous service from an opticians where all but one staff member was Asian. I’m sure that this cannot be construed as being a ‘racist’ comment, however had the service that I received been horrendous instead of fabulous, would it then be racist?

4 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I never quite get this ‘racist’ thing, I recently received fabulous service from an opticians where all but one staff member was Asian. I’m sure that this cannot be construed as being a ‘racist’ comment, however had the service that I received been horrendous instead of fabulous, would it then be racist?

If someone said that they'd had bad service, then brought up the fact that most staff were Asian in way that implied (even indirectly) that the bad service was because they were Asian, then that would be racist. A reasonable test might be whether, in similar circumstances, that person would have brought up the fact that all the employees were white. if not, then you might wonder why the fact they mentioned Asians.