Help Needed To Sort My Sun Tea Via A Takeaway

OMG   no staff due to leaving europe ,the thousands that are unemployed wont take a job= 46 mins for a 6 piece family feast at s8 last sunday,i go for the family takeaway each sunday,some time 3 lots as we all live close, for the last 6 weeks they have also got my order wrong as well,one week they could not count as in 2 pieces short,another week the covering was awfull,another week i got beans instead of fries,another week was a 10 piece bucket that had 8 thighs,then after complaining i got a freebie that was fine,then last sunday they got worse than ever i got served at 6.45pm,i left at 7.31pm and they even still got my order wrong,a friend lives opposite and says sometimes he watchs the problems as people check there order before driving off and end up going back as its wrong,the problem they cannot get staff,and when they do they leave,they say we need to open our borders as those at the job centre dont want this type of work,my generation said a jobs a job,but now its not like that,they prefer to stay at home and let the state keep them.do others find these problems?

Punctuation......

• Like 1

There's a simple solution if you have access to a car - the Queens Road drive-through in my opinion is far superior.  We've never had to wait, the orders are always spot on, and (in our opinion) taste better.  Sadly, it's far easier to just pop into the local branch unless it's a big order, or we're really organised.

KFC being KFC and persistantly getting order wrong. 

Brexit's fault obviously. Not being able to get staff is nothing to do with people refusing abismally low wages & poor job conditions, nope, nuh uh. 

It's been 6 years dude. Dry your eyes. 

Pretty sure you have moaned about this place before.

A) go to a different branch 

B) maybe try something different on a Sunday for a change.

Guest busdriver1

Do you hate your family that much you would feed them KFC? Shame on you

13 hours ago, Resident said:

KFC being KFC and persistantly getting order wrong. 

Brexit's fault obviously. Not being able to get staff is nothing to do with people refusing abismally low wages & poor job conditions, nope, nuh uh. 

It's been 6 years dude. Dry your eyes. 

a job is a job,even if its minimum wage ,so you think its best to pay folk to stay at home and just wait for there money,theres a huge shortage or normal shop workers .farms ect,so what you say we must pay them huge wages or let them stay at home,some folk go to kentucky,mc donalds ect,ect work hard and get great wages once they have learnt there trade,i tried queens road out of intrest but rats all over the car park put me off,the halal chicken they sell was good though.

So someone who is habitually too lazy to cook on Sunday's  moans about those to lazy to work and casually mentions the unnecessary Halal chicken  :huh: Pot kettle

Edited by Beechwood_S6
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

a job is a job,even if its minimum wage ,so you think its best to pay folk to stay at home and just wait for there money,theres a huge shortage or normal shop workers .farms ect,so what you say we must pay them huge wages or let them stay at home,some folk go to kentucky,mc donalds ect,ect work hard and get great wages once they have learnt there trade,i tried queens road out of intrest but rats all over the car park put me off,the halal chicken they sell was good though.

Those of us playing Bassett Bingo only needed the Meadowhead roundabout/bullet train for a full house

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

Those of us playing Bassett Bingo only needed the Meadowhead roundabout/bullet train for a full house

Dont think he has mentioned the Lowedges Festival in this thread yet.

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Dont think he has mentioned the Lowedges Festival in this thread yet.

It's on the footer of each of his posts though!

Just now, Thirsty Relic said:

It's on the footer of each of his posts though!

Thats a fair point.

Anyway, if he doesnt want that filthy foreign muck (halal chicken, apparently), he can drive over to City Rd KFC, which he will be pleased to know is inhabited by the indigenous population who all have white skin.