hi i am new to this and i am doing research for a book. i want to know the history of parkwood academy and wadsley bridge ive tried looking on the internet and come up blank. and i would like to know if anyone has any information about burngreave scemetary from the 90's where there was a reported eagle owl that was huge my sister told me about it i would really appreciate any information.

19 hours ago, The Viper King. said:

hi i am new to this and i am doing research for a book. i want to know the history of parkwood academy and wadsley bridge ive tried looking on the internet and come up blank. and i would like to know if anyone has any information about burngreave scemetary from the 90's where there was a reported eagle owl that was huge my sister told me about it i would really appreciate any information.

Hia . What exactly do you want to know about WADSLEY BRIDGE ?

Do you want to see pictures, or just some information on the area ?

• Thanks 1

The EUROPEAN EAGLE OWL in Burngreave Cemetery, was called 'OZZIE'. He made his home there

after escaping from his owner in Darnall. The public were warned he could be a risk to children and pets,

but he was just quite happy there having an ample supply of meals he could catch in the cemetery grounds.

• Thanks 1

Hi heartshome sorry for late reply I didn't get an email saying someone replied. Wadsley bridge I would like to see some photos please that would be great. And the Eagle owl thank you I didn't know if my sister was making it up or not I will try looking for it thank you.

3 hours ago, The Viper King. said:

Hi heartshome sorry for late reply I didn't get an email saying someone replied. Wadsley bridge I would like to see some photos please that would be great. And the Eagle owl thank you I didn't know if my sister was making it up or not I will try looking for it thank you.

Hia. go on to PICTURE SHEFFIELD, type in WADSLEY BRIDGE in the top right search box,

then scroll down, there are loads of photo's. Ok Heartshome