Blades Game In Lisbon 8-6-2022.

The Blades play Casa Pia newly promoted to the top flight in Lisbon Portugal on the 8th of July.

Who's going?.

I am.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

All I have seen is moaning about the short notice and that flights are expensive because there is a music festival on nearby that day. Its a pre season game ffs, not exactly important in the grand scheme.

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

Will there be an SUT bus from pond st?

Not sure, but Jeffcocks' coaches should be running a trip. Oh sorry, I've just realised it's not 1952!

echo

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

All I have seen is moaning about the short notice and that flights are expensive because there is a music festival on nearby that day. Its a pre season game ffs, not exactly important in the grand scheme.

Cheap flight into Faro instead of Lisbon and a 3 hour train to Lisbon staying in the VIP Zurique hotel two stops from the ground.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

It's always short notice and loads of people who think they've got information from a reliable source, I had to lose money and book new flights one year listening to those idiots.

It depends what's important to you, I always include it in a weeks holiday and will be staying in a few different place in Portugal finishing off in Burgau on the Algarge in a Portuguese Blades pub there.

Edited by Alextopman