Matt Fitzpatrick

Putting the trivial, tedious football squabbling to one side for a moment…….. join me in congratulating him winning the U.S. Open golf tournament.

Well done Matt Fitzpatrick!

Edited by prince al
  • Like 1

Yes great win for the Sheffield lad.

Suspect he wont squander this opportunity like the last South Yorkshire-based player to win a golf major did.

He’s been knocking on the door at the majors for a while, always just coming up short.He deserved that yesterday, we’ll done Matt

26 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Suspect he wont squander this opportunity like the last South Yorkshire-based player to win a golf major did.

Well done Matt Fitz.
With over £4m in prize money in the bank, I doubt that other player will be bothered about your sour comments.

I wasnt being sour about Matt. Try reading it again.

53 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I wasnt being sour about Matt. Try reading it again.

I know who you were being sour about. Try reading my reply again (the key phrase is ‘that other player ‘).

Thats alright then. We are all entitled to an opinion though. Fluked the Masters after Speith cacked himself and essentially did the sum total of sod all afterwards, must have been drunk for 2 years after it, average players can still make a lot of money in golf as you well know.

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Thats alright then. We are all entitled to an opinion though. Fluked the Masters and essentially did the sum total of sod all afterwards, must have been drunk for 2 years after it, average players can still make a lot of money in golf as you well know.

Willet had serious problems with his back after the masters win and he’s not been quite the same since.

Not sure what that’s got to do with Fitzpatrick’s fabulous win yesterday though 

7 minutes ago, atticus said:

Willet had serious problems with his back after the masters win and he’s not been quite the same since.

It’s the nature of online forums. There’s always some know- it-all ready to bring their own petty prejudices into a thread.

Yes, I am proper prejudiced about a white heteosexual male. Very odd suggestion. 

20 minutes ago, atticus said:

Oh nothing, I just wanted to have a dig. Great round of golf last night.