And Your Most Enjoyable Programme Last Night Was ?

999. Critical Condition. Not for the faint hearted ! No chats with patients like we get on 24 Hours in A&E. This is demanding, often gruelling television, leaving us in no doubt how hard emergency medics work.

'Murder in the Alps',  disappointing as the hitman has still not been caught,  there was no continuum after his car had gone,  i.e. what make of car, tyremarks,  which route was the most likely he had taken,  were airport records checked - was it an ambush or had Saud arranged to meet the killer,  was that why his papers were in the caravan,  how did the killer know that Saud's car would stop where he was waiting?

However it was interesting so enjoyable.

Edited by cressida

On 15/06/2022 at 15:26, Cody's Granddad said:

I expected a lot of answers to this being Love Island lol.

Well I hardly watch any tele usually have YouTube on so I guess I can't really answer that.

I do notice all the horrible reality tv is on a lot in our house and includes the one mentioned above but what anybody see's in them is anyone's guess.

Drama, escapism, bitchiness, schadenfreude and general feeling of superiority over the meatheads and bimbo contestants.

Low brow, populist content which everyone loves to hate but they'd soon get stucked into its trashy narrative if they let themselves.  

Rich or poor, educated or not, we all revert back to caveman days. Deep down, behind our snobbish intellectual facades,  we all love a bit of gossip, scandal, exotic locations, bare flesh and watching others fail.

Edited by ECCOnoob

54 minutes ago, cressida said:

'Murder in the Alps',  disappointing as the hitman has still not been caught,  there was no continuum after his car had gone,  i.e. what make of car, tyremarks,  which route was the most likely he had taken,  were airport records checked - was it an ambush or had Saud arranged to meet the killer,  was that why his papers were in the caravan,  how did the killer know that Saud's car would stop where he was waiting?

However it was interesting so enjoyable.

Cressy,  this is a three parter. 

First part was the one you watched last night.

Second part is on tonight.

Third part is on Tuesday night.

2 minutes ago, francypants said:

Cressy,  this is a three parter. 

First part was the one you watched last night.

Second part is on tonight.

Third part is on Tuesday night.

Oh goody,  thanks for that Francy🙂