And Your Most Enjoyable Programme Last Night Was ?

24 hours in A & E from Barnsley hospital. Absolutely so enjoyable. I do understand that this type of programme is not everyone’s cup of tea but as a retired nurse I enjoyed it so much.

Sherwood, BBC 1, with many well known faces in the cast and an interesting fictional story closely based on the 1980's Miners Strike.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, silverglade5 said:

Sherwood, BBC 1, with many well known faces in the cast and an interesting fictional story closely based on the 1980's Miners Strike.

I didn't see it. However people at work were talking about it this morning, saying how good it was - so I'm gonna watch it on the iplayer later today.

1 hour ago, silverglade5 said:

I didn’t see it but it got very good reviews in The Daily Mail today.

Horizon documentary, 'Pluto:  Back from the Dead'.  Very interesting.  Well I thought it was. 

2 hours ago, silverglade5 said:

My favourite type of drama plus actors who can actually act.

Northern, working class, believable characters and a lovely change from the wine drinking, loads of money, who's bedding who.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

I didn’t see it but it got very good reviews in The Daily Mail today.

Another episode tonight Pattricia, then 4 more from next Monday onwards and on the BBC iPlayer also as mentioned  by Mister M.

5 hours ago, silverglade5 said:

I’ll second that! Looking forward to tonight’s episode.

2 hours ago, silverglade5 said:

Another episode tonight Pattricia, then 4 more from next Monday onwards and on the BBC iPlayer also as mentioned  by Mister M.

I will have a look tonight.

56 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I will have a look tonight.

At 10pm tonight,   last nights and tonights will be shown on BBC i Player.

Edited by PRESLEY

I expected a lot of answers to this being Love Island lol.

Well I hardly watch any tele usually have YouTube on so I guess I can't really answer that.

I do notice all the horrible reality tv is on a lot in our house and includes the one mentioned above but what anybody see's in them is anyone's guess.