Lowedges Festival Sun Aug 14th

sorry mr bloke but get with it the avengers of 2022 are batman,hulk ,spiderman and others,sorry no totti there fella, and as they say the old days where better,but its free and a big ride.

• Haha 1

yes the free funfair rides,free entry and huge farmers market and dog show and dance arena,re-enactment and carboot ,its going to be a big un,join us

5 minutes ago, bassett one said:

yes the free funfair rides,free entry and huge farmers market and dog show and dance arena,re-enactment and carboot ,its going to be a big un,join us

I'll be there Bassett.

be nice to meet you ask the stewards to point me out,but i will be near the classic cars, i am  5ft 6inchs and you can tell i like a burger and a pint,i tell you what them turnstyles have got smaller over the year at swfc ground or is it the burgers ha ha.

• Thanks 1

OUR BIGGEST EVENT EVERY,BIG HATS SUN CREAM,WE HAVE LOTS OF SHAVED ICE STALLS ECT COME AND ENJOY THE BIGGEST AND BEST FREE EVENT

THIS SUNDAY 12NOON-5PM GREENHILL PARK OFF GRESLEY ROAD LOWEDGES

PARK AT 1ST CHANCE RATHER THAN CONGEST NEARBY,ITS NO MORE THAN 5MINS WALK AND ITS ESIER TO PARK,ON SITE BLUE BADGED PARKING

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR HELPING US PUT ON THIS £30,000 FREE ENTRY EVENT THANKS BASSETT ONE

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

OUR BIGGEST EVENT EVERY,BIG HATS SUN CREAM,WE HAVE LOTS OF SHAVED ICE STALLS ECT COME AND ENJOY THE BIGGEST AND BEST FREE EVENT

THIS SUNDAY 12NOON-5PM GREENHILL PARK OFF GRESLEY ROAD LOWEDGES

PARK AT 1ST CHANCE RATHER THAN CONGEST NEARBY,ITS NO MORE THAN 5MINS WALK AND ITS ESIER TO PARK,ON SITE BLUE BADGED PARKING

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR HELPING US PUT ON THIS £30,000 FREE ENTRY EVENT THANKS BASSETT ONE

Where is '1st Chance' for parking?

The "Padders Bar" crew will be attending this event today.

Our limousine will arrive at approximately 12-30  to  1pm.

First stop will be to look at the Classic Cars.

We shall then tour the arena, with a view to opening a POP-UP  "Padders Bar" next year.

We are anticipating a warm reception, and expect VIP treatment throughout our stay.

Thank you.

Team "Padders"

Just got back from this excellent Festival..

Plenty to do, plenty to look at, very hot though, "Phew"

The highlight of my day out, was, meeting Mr. Bassett.

The only clue I had about Mr. Bassett was that he measured 5ft-6 inches.

So I took a tape measure with me, just in case.

Anyway, I found a steward and asked if he knew where Mr. B. was.

The steward told me he could be anywhere, but he was a bit "Chubby" and wearing a red T. shirt.

So now I'm looking for a Chubby, 5ft-6 inches man wearing a red T. shirt, in a crowd of thousands.

Fortunately, most were either, slim, tall, or small.

I did accost a few who fitted the description, measured them , and asked are you Mr. Bassett.

My quest eventually paid off, when I came across a red shirted gentleman stuffing into a Burger (only kidding)

Seriously,

I did find Mr. B.

What a lovely genuine fella, he gave me a warm welcome, shook my hand, and we chatted for a while.

Mr. B. puts a lot of effort and hard work into this event, I think he was rewarded with the hot weather and fantastic turnout.

Big Thank you to Mr. B. and his team,

Will see you next year.

Just spent a fantastic afternoon at the Festival.

Well done to Mr Bassett and his team for all your hard work. (I hope the best estate in Sheffield benefits from today). 

If you weren't there then look out for it next year.

Edited by abbeyedges
  • Like 1

I hope he is having something more exotic than his usual Sunday evening KFC for his tea though. 

34 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I hope he is having something more exotic than his usual Sunday evening KFC for his tea though. 

Always one , isn't there  . Well done Mr B . Every estate could do with people like you :thumbsup:

Edited by hackey lad

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE THOUSANDS THAT CAME AND ENJOYED SHEFFIELDS BIGGEST FREE ENTRY EVENT,NICE TO MEET PADDERS,WHO IDENTIFIED ME AS MY LOVE OF A BURGER,BUT GREAT TO HAVE THE EVENT BACK AND HO[E TO BE BACK NEXT YEAR THANKS

• Thanks 1