Cant Download Onto Facebook

Have two photos on email that I am trying to download onto Facebook. It worked perfectly last time I tried it! It tells me when I click 'add photo'to 'add photos or videos from your mobile device?' Is it by some means linking up to my mobile phone. I need to get photos on to Facebook forum pages for publicity purposes. Please help!!!!

Have you saved the photos from the email onto your phone first? Obvious question but thought I had better ask it.

Thanks but no, not on my phone. There is another message when I click further 'href should represent a valid URL? Sorry, but not a clue?????

Well you need to save the photos to your phone then. It would be helpful if you tell us what sort of phone it is.

The photos are actually attachments on an email I've been sent. My phones nothing special, of course! Its from Tesco.

5 minutes ago, GOLDEN OLDIE said:

The photos are actually attachments on an email I've been sent. My phones nothing special, of course! Its from Tesco.

You need to save them out of the mail software and into your phone's memory

Why I was upset when it all went wrong was that I need to be able to attach some photos onto Facebook forums to advertise a business I'm setting up. It was so easy before!!! I don't really want to use my phone just my laptop!!

Its been explained to you. Open the attachment, and save it to your phone. Repeat for the other photo.

(there may even be a "save" option right next to the attachment without you having to even open it. You still havent told us what sort of phone it is)

ONLY then go to Facebook and do what you need to do.

Edited by HeHasRisen

If you're on your laptop, save the images from your email onto your laptop, then you can drag/drop them onto the FB webpage, especially the "add photo" popup. Assuming FB hasn't changed its bloody design since last week. 

Take your phone and laptop to a cafe which supports mobile working, then ask one of them to help you.  It will take all of two minutes to be shown, and much easier than trying to explain by text.

Or ask a young person in your family next time they visit you.

• Like 1