Police Restricting My Freedom

Guest sibon

So. There I was today at the Shalesmoor tram stop, drinking a bottle of champagne with my pants on my head.  Admittedly, I was also waving a ceremonial sword and being a bit sweary, but I wasn't hurting anyone.

Along came plod and threatened to arrest me if I didn't put my pants back on and give them the sword.

This is DISPROPORTIONATE in my view. I was doing nobody any harm. I really can't see how pantless, drunken sword waving could possibly offend.

Has anyone else been DISPROPORTIONATELY targeted by the police today?

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

So. There I was today at the Shalesmoor tram stop, drinking a bottle of champagne with my pants on my head.  Admittedly, I was also waving a ceremonial sword and being a bit sweary, but I wasn't hurting anyone.

Along came plod and threatened to arrest me if I didn't put my pants back on and give them the sword.

This is DISPROPORTIONATE in my view. I was doing nobody any harm. I really can't see how pantless, drunken sword waving could possibly offend.

Sounds like you've found a portal in to Justin the (Banner) man's🤣 world 

21 minutes ago, sibon said:

when it comes to trial, tell em you thought it was match day'

I am trying to come to a view on this but awaiting news from Mr Buckley

1 hour ago, sibon said:

If in your own mind you didn't think you were causing a nuisance and had no intention of endangering people then the police should mind their own business. As individuals we should all be treated differently and have custom made laws drafted for each and every one of us.

That being said I wouldn't want to see you pant less, swinging your ceremonial sword around either.

• Haha 1

Guest sibon
15 minutes ago, Norbert said:

If in your own mind you didn't think you were causing a nuisance and had no intention of endangering people then the police should mind their own business. As individuals we should all be treated differently and have custom made laws drafted for each and every one of us.

That being said I wouldn't want to see you pant less, swinging your ceremonial sword around either.

For clarity. It was a ceremonial sword, not a pork one.

The response of the police to your display of sword swinging while wearing your pants on your head was not just disproportionate, it was draconian!

It is inescapable that the same virtue signalling alarmists whipping up fear and crying out for more restrictions during the Covid nightmare are exactly the same people calling for sword swinging while wearing your pants on your head to be suppressed.  I have estimated the risks  stemming from such self-expression and, despite what the so-called experts in the police and social services say, the chance of harm is zero.

It's very worrying to see how many people are prepared to accept Suppressionists' restrictions on displays of sword swinging while wearing your pants on your head, which they would never have accepted just a few short years ago.  The parallels with the Covid over reaction are stark. 

• Like 1

The police are just doing their job. It's good to hear they are still trying to maintain PUBLIC ORDER.  Without swift interventions, we would inevitably see a slide into moral depravity, debauchery and social decay!

Sibon, you should reflect on your own BEHAVIOUR.  It is quite unacceptable to be inebriated on a WORKING DAY, let alone perform a lewd act with ones undergarments.  Any REASONABLE PERSON would be offended by your actions.

This type delinquency needs to be controlled through the discipline of strong policing, otherwise people (like you Sibon) would inevitably move on to gateway drugs, then hard-drugs and ultimately insurrection and TERRORISM.  Think about the children!