Double Deck Buses And Bridges.

9 hours ago, Resident said:

@RollingJ @driver151 @busdriver1 Did I miss anthing there, I mean he made me bring out the big words? 

Don't think so, @Resident.

24 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

There is nothing else to discuss about this argument tbh, my opinion has been made clear, much to some peoples annoyance who want me banned for it.

Your opinion - for what it's worth.

Indeed. Should I be banned for my opinion @RollingJ?

Edited by HeHasRisen

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Indeed. Should I be banned for my opinion @RollingJ?

Personally, IMO - no, but it would be an idea to present informed opinion, then you may be taken a little more seriously.

Just now, RollingJ said:

Personally, IMO - no, but it would be an idea to present informed opinion, then you may be taken a little more seriously.

I really dont care about that truth be told.

He ploughed into a bridge in broad daylight, with no medical issue in the public domain. He also put passengers at risk in the process.  Thats personally all I need to go off to make my mind up tbh. If others disagree then so be it. 

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

Believe it or not but hehasfallen is actually capable of making occasional good intelligent comments.

Edited by dutch

10 hours ago, Resident said:

Never thought I'd see the day I longed for the old moderators. 

Hmmm... :huh:

I think that might be a bit of an overreaction, Mr Resident! :hihi: (I can do big words too!)

39 minutes ago, dutch said:

Believe it or not but hehasfallen is actually capable of making occasional good intelligent comments.

Sigmund has spoken 

wow is this still going on, issue is as i have said before the good intelligent comments will now just pass by as i dont know if they can be taken seriously so any input he has is now null and void to me, shame but sure they are not fussed,

If someone makes such a jusdgement over such little information well thats there issue

not worth the effort as its like talking to a brick wall, at the end of the day there opinion isnt worth anything as it adds nothing to the topic,

15 hours ago, Padders said:

I hope your driving is better than your spelling...:hihi:

hope so, was mid getting ready to go to work while typing was a mess lol He had baffled me so much haha

Baffled that someone has a different opinion to you? Why?  Hopefully this isnt the case for everything in life.

Sorry my opinion offends you.

Edited by HeHasRisen

25 minutes ago, driver151 said:

hope so, was mid getting ready to go to work while typing was a mess lol He had baffled me so much haha

To much sueting Driver.

I've asked this before,  do bus drivers still do suet ?

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Baffled that someone has a different opinion to you? Why?  Hopefully this isnt the case for everything in life.

Sorry my opinion offends you.

different opinions given the facts and information given by actual bus drivers on this thread, if you make such judgements on another human being over a picture and what time of day it was thats not a me issue that maybe a u issue maybe being a little more kind and less judgemental, again this is all my opinion, there seems to be alot of people against you on here and it dose seem you like that it some sort of way and maybe giving u attention is what u want and not the thing the other users should be doing

and multiple times i have said your opinion dunt offend me, it actually makes me feel sorry for you abit as you seem very judgemental of other people you don't know

Each to there own, life to short to be offended by what someone has typed on the internet,

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

To much sueting Driver.

What that mean?

9 minutes ago, Padders said:

To much sueting Driver.

Have you had a early drink at the bar?

16 minutes ago, driver151 said:

What that mean?

Ha, Ha,

Thought that would stump you...

Must be plenty of old Bus Drivers on here that remember that word...

SUET- was a commonly used word to describe overtime " O tha sueting "

Also I can assure HHR that during my time on the busses I met many drivers whom I could relate to as "Numpties"