Double Deck Buses And Bridges.

29 minutes ago, dutch said:

Do some research on trolling and you fit that description perfectly. You don't care about that bus or the accident hitting that bridge at all. Only reason you are here is to wind people up but I don't care anyway.

:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Thats absolutely fine. Its great that in a free society people are allowed different opinions, life would be a bit boring otherwise.  And its my opinion, on all known evidence in the public domain, that this driver is a numpty.  

Are we done?

You missed the bit where I said it was a theoretical.

Surely you mean hypothetical? In either case the detail given often shows that the person is often speaking from an experience and trying to spin it as not to embarass themselves. 

To use your own words, In my opinion, on all known evidence in the public domain, you are one of the very morons you claim not to wish to deal with.  An assertion that I suppose others within the thread would agree upon. I would also enter the supposition that this is because you hate being reminded of such fact which is why you continually enter into battles of wit, despite being unarmed.

@RollingJ @driver151 @busdriver1 Did I miss anthing there, I mean he made me bring out the big words? 

Edited by Resident
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Resident said:

Surely you mean hypothetical? In either case the detail given often shows that the person is often speaking from an experience and trying to spin it as not to embarass themselves. 

To use your own words, In my opinion, on all known evidence in the public domain, you are one of the very morons you claim not to wish to deal with.  An assertion that I suppose others within the thread would agree upon. I would also enter the supposition that this is because you hate being reminded of such fact which is why you continually enter into battles of wit, despite being unarmed.

@RollingJ @driver151 @busdriver1 Did I miss anthing there, I mean he made me bring out the big words? 

Getting upset won't help. It is hehasfallen intention to wind people up. 

Best thing is to realise he loves to get pleasure out of saying things that upset others or wind them up. I have seen enough of him to know he doesn't really care about the topics but always tries to get others angry. People like hehasfallen used to get banned from this forum.

23 minutes ago, Resident said:

So you dont think the bus driver is a numpty then? 🤣

Some people beyond rattled at my opinion. Someone now even calling for me to be banned. Remarkable stuff.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

So you dont think the bus driver is a numpty then?

So you dont think the bus driver is a numpty then? 🤣

Look in a mirror and you see one. I take buses all the time and they are not driven by numpties

1 minute ago, dutch said:

Getting upset won't help. It is hehasfallen intention to wind people up. 

Best thing is to realise he loves to get pleasure out of saying things that upset others or wind them up. I have seen enough of him to know he doesn't really care about the topics but always tries to get others angry. People like hehasfallen used to get banned from this forum.

Never thought I'd see the day I longed for the old moderators. 

For having a different opinion. Christ 🤣🤣

Are you a bit sensitive, @Resident ? Why are you wanting to shut down debate on this forum?  Do you not respect the right for people to have a different opinion to you?

4 minutes ago, dutch said:

Look in a mirror and you see one. I take buses all the time and they are not driven by numpties

Where did I say all bus drivers are numpties? Please quote the post.

Edited by HeHasRisen

15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

For having a different opinion. Christ 🤣🤣

Are you a bit sensitive, @Resident ? Why are you wanting to shut down debate on this forum?  Do you not respect the right for people to have a different opinion to you?

Where did I say all bus drivers are numpties? Please quote the post.

Numbties don't have opinions just like you. You did call one driver a numbty but that's only cause you see a relation between yourself and that driver who crashed that bus accidentally.

Numpty, mate. No idea what a numbty is. 

Anything else, Sigmund?

35 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Numpty, mate. No idea what a numbty is. 

Anything else, Sigmund?

Hahahaha. Crying over little typo. You should be happy I'm getting back to you while I'm still unpacking my suitcases. I'm not scared nor bothered by your trolling. If you had any intelligence whatsoever you would have said something more about this bus accident topic instead of trolling about a typo.

This topic is dead anyway only reason it has gotten this long is because of your winding others up.

Edited by dutch

There is nothing else to discuss about this argument tbh, my opinion has been made clear, much to some peoples annoyance who want me banned for it.