Double Deck Buses And Bridges.

3 minutes ago, driver151 said:

Nudging the car in front of you at low speed??? lol so u crashed into someone at slow speed was this daytime or night?

Going 34 in a 30 still over the limit, still can incure points i will admit it i do it now and again, but i have never crashed into anyone at slow speeds so thats a mistake u made which i havent so that makes u a numpty and idiotic or was it a mistake?

Where did I say I did either? I was bringing examples into it. If someone (myself or someone else) did either or those then fine, both are forgivable and easily done mistakes.  Whereas ploughing into a bridge, in my opinion, isnt. And this is where we obviously differ, which is fine.

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Where did I say I did either? I was bringing examples into it. If someone (myself or someone else) did either or those then fine, both are forgivable and easily done mistakes.  Whereas ploughing into a bridge, in my opinion, isnt. And this is where we obviously differ, which is fine.

i asked "if u" so i thought u had done that whith the way the repsonse was written, so can i ask if u have made any mistkes in life in genreal? you not someone else but yourself?

Just now, driver151 said:

i asked "if u" so i thought u had done that whith the way the repsonse was written, so can i ask if u have made any mistkes in life in genreal? you not someone else but yourself?

Course I have, none of which relate to driving or this thread so its a total irrelevance to the matter at hand isnt it?

Are you upset that am I calling this bus driver a numpty? I have clearly hit a nerve.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Course I have, none of which relate to driving or this thread so its a total irrelevance to the matter at hand isnt it?

Are you upset that am I calling this bus driver a numpty? I have clearly hit a nerve.

Oh dear! :(

Maybe you should look where you're going, Mr Risen? :hihi:

• Haha 1

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Well making a mistake that you have never made be that driving or not makes a person a numpty or idiotic, so you have made mistakes before be driving or not, so using your logic that makes u a numpty or a idiot in that case cuz there are poeple out there that have never made that same mistake,

no not upset it actually reminds me of my collage days in sociology discussing thing like this find it intresting, love a good debate

14 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

As I said it depends on the level of the mistake. Nudging the car in front of you at low speed - fine. Going 34 in a 30 - fine. Ploughing into a bridge that is right in front of you in daytime - absolutely idiotic.

Hitting another vehicle, regadless of speed is still a collision. 

Your assertion that the bus driver is a numpty after stating such brings an age old adage to bear tbh.

'takes one to know one' 

Just now, driver151 said:

Well making a mistake that you have never made be that driving or not makes a person a numpty or idiotic, so you have made mistakes before be driving or not, so using your logic that makes u a numpty or a idiot in that case cuz there are poeple out there that have never made that same mistake,

no not upset it actually reminds me of my collage days in sociology discussing thing like this find it intresting, love a good debate

Thats absolutely fine. Its great that in a free society people are allowed different opinions, life would be a bit boring otherwise.  And its my opinion, on all known evidence in the public domain, that this driver is a numpty.  

Are we done?

Just now, Resident said:

Hitting another vehicle, regadless of speed is still a collision. 

Your assertion that the bus driver is a numpty after stating such brings an age old adage to bear tbh.

'takes one to know one' 

You missed the bit where I said it was a theoretical.

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Thats absolutely fine. Its great that in a free society people are allowed different opinions, life would be a bit boring otherwise.  And its my opinion, on all known evidence in the public domain, that this driver is a numpty.  

Are we done?

did seem to dodge the question there

Well making a mistake that you have never made be that driving or not makes a person a numpty or idiotic, so you have made mistakes before be driving or not, so using your logic that makes u a numpty or a idiot in that case cuz there are poeple out there that have never made that same mistake (missed the ?, but what are your thoughts on this conclusion)

i am sure i have made mistakes that you have never made and same the other way round but in my opinion that dunt make you idiotic or a numpty it just means you made a mistake and you are human and that name calling is for children

for today i have to go to work now i will keep a eye out for them bridges haha,

Yes I need to vanish also, although some will say I am running away. Sorry to disappoint.

Guest busdriver1
2 hours ago, driver151 said:

i have not once called for you to be banned, just wanting to delve abit deeper into the thinking find it intresting on how someone like yourself comes to a conclusion like this,

A superiority complex coupled with dillusions of adequacy and the ability to ignore facts that are too complex for a person like him to understand. 

I also have not wanted him/ her/it removed. To much fun can be had reading this drivel. 

Edited by busdriver1

Just now, busdriver1 said:

A superiority complex coupled with dillusions of adequacy and the ability to ignore facts that are too complex for a person like him to understand. 

"I don't like other forum members having different opinion to me".

Guest busdriver1
2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

"I don't like other forum members having different opinion to me".

We noticed