Double Deck Buses And Bridges.

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Bzzzzzz! Repetition! Someone already cracked that one.

Not  recently, that I've spotted.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Not  recently, that I've spotted.

Post 117. Sorry, mate.

as i have said before if u dint use logic to get your opinion you cant use logic to get out of that opinion, pontless trying like talking to a flat earther,

each to there own all this does is harm any sort of input you have on any conversations in the future as it will be looked at "oh its him again" and no usefull input will be given

have a good day mate like i have said no hate here

And none here. Like you, I am entitled to my opinion based on the information presented thus far.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

And none here. Like you, I am entitled to my opinion based on the information presented thus far.

can i just ask what infomation you have on this incedent?

Just now, driver151 said:

can i just ask what infomation you have on this incedent?

The information posted so far in this thread. 

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Petty poor wind up merchant , who adds nothing to this forum 

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

The information posted so far in this thread. 

so the driver not from this area (possibly on Loan from another part of the county) left the route (a mistake) hit a private owned bridge within crystal peaks with an incorrect bridge height sign

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Petty poor wind up merchant , who adds nothing to this forum 

yea can see, ruins his input on somthing he may know alot about and will be usefull for others to know, shame really

Just now, driver151 said:

so the driver not from this area (possibly on Loan from another part of the county) left the route (a mistake) hit a private owned bridge within crystal peaks with an incorrect bridge height sign

Absolutely correct. None of that is excusable. I have driven all over the country in a variety of vehicles and not once have I had a fine for (for example) going through a bus gate because I didnt know the area, or caused a RTA by ploughing into a bridge. Remarkable really.

When you go and drive in another city (in any vehicle, could be a car) do you lose all common sense and not pay attention to signage and hazards?

Guest busdriver1
20 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

As a member of the 'general public' I assume you too are a moron?

is there any doubt in anyone's mind?

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Absolutely correct. None of that is excusable. I have driven all over the country in a variety of vehicles and not once have I had a fine for (for example) going through a bus gate because I didnt know the area, or caused a RTA by ploughing into a bridge. Remarkable really.

When you go and drive in another city (in any vehicle, could be a car) do you lose all common sense and not pay attention to signage and hazards?

No you should be paying 100% attention at all times but as a Human mistakes happen, are you telling me u have never made a mistake in anything not just driving? mistakes are part of being human

• Like 1

Guest busdriver1
1 minute ago, driver151 said:

No you should be paying 100% attention at all times but as a Human mistakes happen, are you telling me u have never made a mistake in anything not just driving? mistakes are part of being human

There is the issue.