Double Deck Buses And Bridges.

I haven't got to you at all, have I?

nope but sure u know more than i do, its a disscusion forum, we are having a disscusion i dont hold hate agaist anyone for what they think, but i can disagree i give my views regarding buses as i see it helpful given my experience in the industry

• Like 2

Thats fine, the fact you mention my name again is a clear sign I have annoyed you, so that is lovely.

19 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Thats fine, the fact you mention my name again is a clear sign I have annoyed you, so that is lovely.

well they was talking about you and with you so i responded to that, i work evenings so not really have time to look on here till the morning,

Edited by driver151

Guest busdriver1
53 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

And that clearly proves you are not interested in discussions, just reactions. Pretty much to be expected from people like you.

No, I have had a discussion, my opinion is quite clear, the driver is a numpty. This opinion seems to have upset the bus drivers past and present. Am I bothered? No, not really.

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

No, I have had a discussion, my opinion is quite clear, the driver is a numpty. This opinion seems to have upset the bus drivers past and present. Am I bothered? No, not really.

must be somewhat bothered to keep looking back here and responding, (using your logic here) end of the day you don't know this person and don't know what the full situation was, all u have seen is a picture and a article and made judgement's about another Human being, the mistake he made maybe a "numpty" mistake but unless you have worked on the buses you will never know the full situation and how things work,

They are Desperate for Drivers so if you need a job or a change in job they will 100% take you on

Oh and come september there are more Cuts coming due to the driver shortage so come do your part if u want

Edited by driver151
  • Like 1

Absolutely not, as I said the general public are morons and I would rather not deal with them. But thank you for asking.

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Absolutely not, as I said the general public are morons and I would rather not deal with them. But thank you for asking.

As a member of the 'general public' I assume you too are a moron?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well having so much in common I think you'd be perfect for the job.

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

but insult the people that do?

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

As a member of the 'general public' I assume you too are a moron?

Bzzzzzz! Repetition! Someone already cracked that one.

Just now, driver151 said:

but insult the people that do?

No, just the numpty ones who plough into bridges.