Double Deck Buses And Bridges.

1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Exactly. I've had times on a long shift where I've completely lost track of what part of the route I'm on and took a few seconds to get my bearings. It's hardly fair to call people numptys for genuine mistakes.

Until the investigation is done though no one knows if it was indeed driver error or a genuine reason why it happened.

The excuse has already been given. Not his patch, or something.

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes, which is a shame, so they will just come to the same conclusion I already have.

No - they will realise accidents will happen, and leave it at that - any other assumption is just that.

Just now, RollingJ said:

No - they will realise accidents will happen, and leave it at that - any other assumption is just that.

Of course they will, people are proper tolerant like that on social media,

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Of course they will, people are proper tolerant like that on social media,

should that be anti-social media? and it is an irrelevant platform anyway.

So irrelevant they have essentially killed forums like this, aye.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

So irrelevant they have essentially killed forums like this, aye.

OK, possibly a wrong choice of word, maybe I should have said untrustworthy.  Sadly, your comment is true, to the detriment of reasoned argument.

Guest busdriver1
3 hours ago, driver151 said:

yea but how many people drive a decker bus in unfamiliar cities? a car yea lots a bus not so many and before you say well HGV drive in unfimiler places well let you know pleanty of them hit bridges too and get stuck in strange places, how many years do you have on the buses @HeHasRisen ? after a long day or maybe your mind wonders on to somthing else as i know its hard to belive we are only human mistakes happen, i know it must be hard being perfect but accidents happen

Interesting that the same bridge has been hit by 10 times as many HGV's  than buses but facts that dont support your biased agenda are best ignored. 

Guest busdriver1
3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

To be fair most people who have car accidents have acted like total numpties, I wont be discriminating there, although you dont get cars ploughing into bridges.

I dont see why not working for a bus company disqualifies anyone from having an opinion (I would never work for one as the general public are morons btw), although maybe my two brief years as a HGV driver will suddenly get you to change your tune. Funnily enough, I never ploughed into a bridge. Funny that.

That bridge has been hit by many many more HGV's than buses. So you are no longer an HGV driver ? That means you are a member of the general public. I rest.

5 minutes ago, busdriver1 said:

That bridge has been hit by many many more HGV's than buses. 

Amazing that, given its not on any official bus route eh?

A question then. If its been regularly hit (I dont recall any others btw), why has the signage issue on that bridge not been rectified before now? Not that I think its to blame btw, its certainly a convenient excuse though.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Guest busdriver1
4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Amazing that, given its not on any official bus route eh?

A question then. If its been regularly hit (I dont recall any others btw), why has the signage issue on that bridge not been rectified before now? Not that I think its to blame btw, its certainly a convenient excuse though.

try asking the owners of the bridge, like you they dont seem to listen

23 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Exactly. I've had times on a long shift where I've completely lost track of what part of the route I'm on and took a few seconds to get my bearings. It's hardly fair to call people numptys for genuine mistakes.

Until the investigation is done though no one knows if it was indeed driver error or a genuine reason why it happened.

We Have to remember @HeHasRisenis perfect and never made any sort of mistake in his life, must be hard been so perfect i duno how us none perfect people live....................