Full Monty 2 Filming In Sheffield.

The follow on to The Full Monty was filming at Meadowhall this week. Just hope it’s as good as the original.

To be honest I don’t think The Full Monty has worn well over the years since it came out I’m predicting the new one will be big mucky old pants.

5 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

To be honest I don’t think The Full Monty has worn well over the years since it came out I’m predicting the new one will be big mucky old pants.

The good old Sheffield positivity right there, where would we be without it...it's not even made it out yet.

5 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

I agree

it will be a glitzy sliver of its original.......really??? disney making a film to follow the full monty??? i am sure they dont even get it???

Imo, this film was Diamond in the ruff a one one hit wonder and certain actors careers were boosted by it,  I really hope its not a flop, that would really knock my duck off but hey! Lets wait and see, fingers crossed. 

I think it is a 8 part TV series, so will definitely be different to the film! I'm quite optimistic it'll be good, it's got most of the original cast, and Robert Carlyle & Mark Addy have been in some great things.

1 hour ago, SFBeca said:

I think it is a 8 part TV series, so will definitely be different to the film! I'm quite optimistic it'll be good, it's got most of the original cast, and Robert Carlyle & Mark Addy have been in some great things.

Cheers I didn't realise it was a TV series,  yes it will be different, and I agree it does sound good. 

• Like 1

I also didn’t realise it was a tv series. This will now get a bigger audience.

• Like 1