Blades Retained List.

Morgan Gibbs-White was a great success at United so if old snitch's comments about them being financially viable are correct I'd expect to see him signing a deal in the next few weeks.

49 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Really? I didn't know that, I thought they were skint to be honest. Just goes to show how much I know. What happened to the American with the £100m takeover? I suppose that's back to the more realistic 1p that deep pockets paid is it, now that they got hammered in the play offs.

Snitch claims they're a model of financial stability, the rest of the fan base totally disagree.

Edited by top4718
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Snitch claims they're a model of financial stability, the rest of the fan base totally disagree.

Virtually every club in the championship will lose money next season ( Rotherham usually break even) . I would imagine the Blades will sit somewhere in the middle of the money loss table. It’s unsustainable in the long run but in the mad world of football it’s the norm.

Things need to change but you’re way off the mark trying to paint United as Derby County mark 2 ( you know that anyway)

By the way your childish insults to a certain poster are embarrassing 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, atticus said:

Virtually every club in the championship will lose money next season ( Rotherham usually break even) . I would imagine the Blades will sit somewhere in the middle of the money loss table. It’s unsustainable in the long run but in the mad world of football it’s the norm.

Things need to change but you’re way off the mark trying to paint United as Derby County mark 2 ( you know that anyway)

What about the embarrassing childish insults the certain poster makes to anyone who has a different opinion to his..?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

What about the embarrassing childish insults the certain poster makes to anyone who has a different opinion to his..?

Who's that?.

If you can't see that Dr Top posts nothing but bile there's something very wrong.

He posts constantly about United's finances but says he isn't interested.

He constantly calls someone a Snitch then moans about childish posts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Who's that?.

If you can't see that Dr Top posts nothing but bile there's something very wrong.

He posts constantly about United's finances but says he isn't interested.

He constantly calls someone a Snitch then moans about childish posts.

Someone is a Snitch though...& he/you revel's in the fact .....

& If you don't like what other folk post put them on ignore,rather than cry about what they say...

Edited by Sheridan1-0

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

& If you don't like what other folk post put them on ignore,rather than cry about what they say...

I should have known better to try and post a sensible reply to you and expect one back.

How do you come to the conclusion that I revel in the fact.?

Instead you join in with the childish one and his playground comments.

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I should have known better to try and post a sensible reply to you and expect one back.

How do you come to the conclusion that I revel in the fact.?

Instead you join in with the childish one and his playground comments.

Ignore me if you don’t like what I’m posting..

Just now, Sheridan1-0 said:

Ignore me if you don’t like what I’m posting..

I don't mind correcting the disadvantaged.

12 hours ago, atticus said:

I'm not painting them as anything like Derby County, everything I've said about them can be easily checked and is right, snitch is probably the worst poster on the site for insults and inflammatory posts.

5 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I'm replying to the quoted post here, you call it bile I call the uncomfortable truth.

• Sad 1