Ladybower Inn Is Closed

I understand the Ladybower Inn is closed. Does anyone know if this is permanent or just for refurbishment?

Comment

Do they have a Facebook page or something ?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Do they have a Facebook page or something ?

Indeed they do. Absolutely no mention of closing, their last post on the 16th May was pushing their breakfast offering.

Premises that dont even tell their customers on social media they are closing is unforgivable in this day and age.

I will also leave the below here without comment...

https://twitter.com/FoodHygieneBot/status/1522003663299960832?t=_KzSrS07B9GNnqJ6Q5XbfQ&s=19

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Indeed they do. Absolutely no mention of closing, their last post on the 16th May was pushing their breakfast offering.

Premises that dont even tell their customers on social media they are closing is unforgivable in this day and age.

I will also leave the below here without comment...

https://twitter.com/FoodHygieneBot/status/1522003663299960832?t=_KzSrS07B9GNnqJ6Q5XbfQ&s=19

Hmmm... :huh:

That's not like you, Mr Risen! :hihi:

In which case, let me be the one to give an unbiased opinion.

I'd say the place has probably closed due to 'circumstances beyond its control'! :|

It was hardly ever open anyway, been past a few times and seen it shut at 9 on Friday/Saturday evenings.

Stopped going in myself a year or so ago when a rather curt young lady told me I needed to download and order on the app...... bit tricky that when it's a reception blackspot and they've no working wifi!

Could be something to do with the septic tank which they seem to have had a serious problem with before.... you can clearly smell it as you approach the toilets and one night there raw sewage running down the front of the pub that you had to step over.......seriously.