Thought he was a wrestler 😂

1 hour ago, horribleblob said:

I imagine you had this in mind:

Perfect, I was remembering that one too 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, horribleblob said:

I imagine you had this in mind:

Yes, its a good un. :hihi:

5 hours ago, Anna B said:

I'd say a bald/shaved head generally gives a negative image. At best it's of a rough or hard man, but to me  it's of a man who's old or given up on his appearance. Forget the film stars who would probably look attractive with or without hair, and the rich men like Besoz who can get away with anything as they have other attractions. Ordinary mortals need all the help they can get and that usually includes a head of hair.

Men of course just think it makes them look sexy. It doesn't.

Do men like bald women? 

From when I had a shaved head I would say that men do like bald women

49 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

From when I had a shaved head I would say that men do like bald women

Tell us more 😀

You absolutely should. I bought hair shaver from Amazon during the lockdown and never looked back. I use it every second day, I am bald constantly and saved a lump sum.

19 hours ago, Anna B said:

Do men like bald women? 

YES!

Edited by Guest

Skin  from Skunk Anansie  is a beautiful bald headed woman 

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Skin  from Skunk Anansie  is a beautiful bald headed woman 

Don't you just love it when (usually) the older Lady goes out has her hair cropped short in some unusual style, has it multi coloured, (slips into a tartan mini skirt 4 sizes too small) then proclaims she is not an object of man's desire.

Guess what - you succeeded 🤪.

Keep safe  'ready for the backlash' 🤣  

& the ban 🤣

Edited by Rockers rule
-

On 22/05/2022 at 10:39, Baron99 said:

Agree with Jim117.  I started going for a number 2 after the first lockdown was lifted & I looked like the last remaining BeeGee.  Barber ask me if I wanted my usual cut.  I looked in the mirror & said "Give me a number 2 all over." 

I think we were both shocked that I said that & when she shaved the first chunk of hair right down the middle of my head I did have a bit of a panic when I could see scalp instead of hair but it was too late to turn back.  I also wondered what my wife would think?   But you know what, when I stepped out from the barbers & felt the Sun & a breeze on my head, it felt very liberating. 

I've kept it up so aother bonus is that I now only have a haircut abouts once every 3 months.  Gone from paying around £60 per year to £20.

On 22/05/2022 at 10:39, Baron99 said:

Blimey when I think about all the money women seem to shell out to look good, I'm amazed that anyone thinks £60 a year is a lot for haircuts.

Women can pay that for one cut and colour!

I don't think a lot of men appreciate that it takes time and effort, let alone money, to care about your appearance, and considering we want to create a good impression and are often judged on our appearance, I wish they would value themselves more. 

Edited by Anna B

Go for it, i do mine every friday, shaving foam and razor, have done since i started loosing it in my middle forties.

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Blimey when I think about all the money women seem to shell out to look good, I'm amazed that anyone thinks £60 a year is a lot for haircuts.

I don't think a lot of men appreciate that it takes time and effort, let alone money, to care about your appearance, and considering we want to create a good impression and are often judged on our appearance, I wish they would value themselves more. 

I pay the same as that 

4 hours ago, Anna B said:

Yes for the old haircuts up to 2019,  £10 for cut & 'styling' about once every 6 weeks.  Now, £5 per cut about every 3 months. 

As far as I know, £10 is about average for a gents haircut, these days.  Don't forget, we're generally in & out in about 15 mins.  Not for us a long chat, cuppa, glass of prosecco & a read of Cosmo while sat under a dryer.   You sound like my wife who goes for the whole experience.  Me & 99% of the male population just want a haircut. 

I do remember though when I used to go to John Taylor's on Surrey St up until the early 1990's.  As soon as they became Taylor Taylor, the haircut shot up to about £8.  I was out the door, quick as a flash.   God knows what the cost is these days? 

Edited by Baron99