Fans Running On The Pitch.

You'd have thought that United had just got relegated and gone into liquidation, the amount of knicker wetting thats going on here.

Can't imagine how some of you are going to contain yourself if they are found guilty. There won't be enough room on the internet for your adolescent emojis.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

You'd have thought that United had just got relegated and gone into liquidation, the amount of knicker wetting thats going on here.

Can't imagine how some of you are going to contain yourself if they are found guilty. There won't be enough room on the internet for your adolescent emojis.

It looks like Mr Benn is back the one who used to copy newspaper reports and say he was at games.

The one who said he was i VIP at the Lane for the Derby game but was in Greno woods taking photo's of off road bikers at half time.😂😂😂😂.

Edited by Alextopman

16 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

No you didn't. You made a statement, in the first sentence you said, and I quote "I'll donate £100 to any charity of your choice if McBurnie is convicted of anything connected with that night." That cannot be agued against.

Second sentence you asked if anyone else would do the same, you said, and I quote, " Will any of those on here condemning him offer the same if he isn't convicted of anything?" No mention of bets, wagers, ifs, buts or maybe's. No mention of me at all, just thrown out there for anyone else to match what you'd stated you'd do if he was found guilty.

You could go back and try and edit what you said which is quite damning. Wouldn't do you any good though as I have a screen shot of it.😂😂😂

Keep digging and wriggling, we expect that from you.😂😂😂

Don't worry though, innocent until proven guilty isn't he. Big believer in our laws and courts.

I will be back though if he is found guilty and fully expect you to keep to your word. That's what a honourable person would do.

I think anyone with the slightest bit of common sense knows the intentions of that post.

I'm still willing to honour it so show us some bottle and take the challenge up.

This challenge is now exclusive to you so come on let's see if you can back your big gob up and put your money where your mouth is.

While we're at it for the 4th time what is this "intent" you stated they will v charged with.

You really are all **** and wind.

Prove me wrong show some bottle take the challenge.

Edited by Alextopman

10 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Now you really are wriggling. There never was any bet to take up. You shot your mouth off and it's come back to bite you in the bum. This isn't going away, I will be back if he's found guilty. Having said that, who am I to choose the charity, should be taken to a poll or vote amongst all poster on SF.

You'd better learn from this, put you brain in gear before accelerating with your mouth.

Like I said anyone with any sense knows what it is.

You haven't the bottle to back your mouth up so come back with anything you like.

Take the challenge instead of shooting your mouth off it's still there for you.

As for putting brains into gear what gear was yours in when you was ranting about them being charged with "Intent"?.

You're that thick you can't even explain your posts never mind anyone else's.

Oh and didn't you also say the wouldn't be charged with assault?.

Loose lips letting his gob run away with itself again just like his thread talking to himself.

Edited by Alextopman

2 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I'd think both will have been charged with intent only I reckon and neither with assault or anything like that 

Loose lips 0 facts 2.

Still averaging.

What is this "Intent"?.

3 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

But I haven't been mouthing off, you did that and now you want to put conditions on what you said you'd do. Please yourself what you do, nobody can force you into doing the honourable thing but people can and will draw their own conclusions if you don't back up what you said you'd do.

As for your other attempt to muddy the waters with the quip I made about intent/assault, it was a joke about their inability to hit anything although I can see how you wouldn't find that funny in any way.

By the way, we do have a solicitor on here. His name is Jeffrey Shaw. Maybe he would adjudicate whether or not the statement you made was a bet or not. I can assure you it wasn't though, doesn't really need a solicitor to determine the blindingly obvious. Would you like me to ask him to adjudicate?

Stop wriggling pal, your street creds taking a nosedive. Do what you said you'd do, that's all I ask, if he's found guilty of course.

It was a challenge clear and simple.

It's still there just for you if you feel so strongly about it which you clearly do the odds have swung in your favour take it up.

I'm still happy to do it.

Edited by Alextopman

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Keep digging babby. Do you not understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. Bad day at the office today?

Yes 90% of your opinions on here have no relevance to facts.

You just ramble crap to yourself mainly.

Loose lips opinion 0 Facts 2 is that better for you.

So what is the charge of "Intent" ask your solicitor Pal?.

3 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Just covering all angles and getting the message out there.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2022/june/23/club-statement/?fbclid=IwAR2rw1kVgBy9QpCd5CxB8ZN7oD4MptEe_a1y3tqh0Z5hBbQKMfK4vOpsH1g

😂😂😂 😂😂😂  😂😂😂  😂😂😂 

Not just the fans you have to worry about on the pitch by the looks of things. If guilty of course. 😂😂😂  😂😂😂  😂😂😂 

Soon as I read the news about the 2 United players, I just wondered how long it would be before an OWL pounced on the story.

Hey up mate, get a life !!!!!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Soon as I read the news about the 2 United players, I just wondered how long it would be before an OWL pounced on the story.

He's got a life, read his Darren Moore thread.

He's sorted a 55 man squad out for Wednesday no wonder they think they're MASSIVE.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Deflect, change the subject, muddy the waters. It all comes back to "The four corners of the contract" as Judge Judy would say, which is the post in question.

Do the honourable thing and make the £100 donation to charity like you said you would, if he's found guilty of course, always have to remember that, innocent until proven guilty. He'll probably have a slick brief who'll maybe get him off anyway.

As I see it, you have 3 options, which are,

1) Pay up, don't rob the charity of what you promised to do. If he's found guilty of course.

2) Renege on your promise, again if he's found guilty.

3) Arbitration- get an agreed independant set of eyes to look at it, see if you can wriggle out of it that way.

1) I'd take my hat off to you.

2) You'll not be living that down.

3) Could get you out of coughing up although a slim possibility and you wouldn't be covered in glory.

I'd go with 1) to be honest, it really is the honourable thing to do.

Everyone knows that was a challenge for an Owl to  take.

If it means so much to you  take it up I'm happy with that although the odds are firmly in your favour but you are all **** and wind.

Your happy to play games with others money so back it up.

I'll even deposit the money with SF before the result so come on loose lips put your money where your mouth is you've had plenty to say about the incident.

Edited by Alextopman

31 minutes ago, Runningman said:

First Rule of Sheffield Forum: Wednesday fans shall post more on United threads than United fans do.

Second Rule of Sheffield Forum: Wednesday fans shall tiddle their little knickers with glee at the first sign sign of any bad news concerning Sheffield United

Third Rule of Sheffield Forum: Wednesday fans shall cast untold and tedious aspersions on the financial state of Sheffield United, even when significant profits are posted at Companies House to state the contrary

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

If he is found guilty I'll raise a thread for suggestions on where you are to donate the money. Should be interesting. Then it'll be up to you on whether you pay it or no

Why don't you back it up and take the challenge.

Who the charity money goes to is not yours or anyone else on here's choice and has never been stated as.

If you haven't got the gutts to back your oversized mouth up you have no say in anything to do with it.

Edited by Alextopman

3 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Stop digging. Remember "The four corners of the contract." Judge Judy is always on about it.

You'll do what you said or you won't, entirely up to you but for heavens sake stop wriggling, it really is getting embarrassing now. Just say you're refusing to pay it if you want.

Where am I wriggling?.

Come on show some bottle take the challenge, you're the one with the most gob about it show some gutts coward.

I don't have to say anything to you or anyone else who hasn't the bottle to back their words up and take the challenge.

Edited by Alextopman