Fans Running On The Pitch.

On 20/05/2022 at 18:27, Kelvin Phlats said:

😂😂😂😂😂 I ain't reading all that.

And there you go.

On 20/05/2022 at 17:51, prince al said:

I see 🔔end McBurnie has been at it again! 
If only he put as much effort putting the boot in

Did he though?

Do you know that for sure?

Well the Police are investigating now so I’ll leave it to them.

16 hours ago, francypants said:

How come fans are allowed to take flares into a football ground ?    

Well they're not.  It's illegal but they sneak them in despite a large number of supporters being searched, (in reality a gentle pat down by a steward), before you enter the ground.  The stewards don't appear to touch your back so anyone could possibly have a flare tucked down the back of a t-shirt. 

During the first play-off game between the Blades & Forest,  a lit flare was thrown by a Forest fan down on to Blades fans in the lower tier of the Bramall Lane stand.  It could have easily set fire to clothing / badly burnt someone. 

15 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Well they're not.  It's illegal but they sneak them in despite a large number of supporters being searched, (in reality a gentle pat down by a steward), before you enter the ground.  The stewards don't appear to touch your back so anyone could possibly have a flare tucked down the back of a t-shirt. 

During the first play-off game between the Blades & Forest,  a lit flare was thrown by a Forest fan down on to Blades fans in the lower tier of the Bramall Lane stand.  It could have easily set fire to clothing / badly burnt someone. 

Exactly  !!

It's just not good enough  .................    security is virtually non existent.    

If fans can smuggle flares into the football grounds undetected what else can be smuggled in  ?    Bombs  !!     💥  💥

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

And now Aston Villa keeper, Robin Olsen has allegedly been assaulted following a pitch invasion after the game with Man City. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61545115

It's become a trend. 

Do you remember when you were a kid, you did something daft and your parents asked you what you were playing at and you said " Well Kev did it. "  and they asked you if Kev jumped off a cliff would you follow him?

Well apparently a lot of todays young - and not so young - would say Yes!

3 hours ago, m williamson said:

It's become a trend. 

Do you remember when you were a kid, you did something daft and your parents asked you what you were playing at and you said " Well Kev did it. "  and they asked you if Kev jumped off a cliff would you follow him?

Well apparently a lot of todays young - and not so young - would say Yes!

And that's why there's a drug epidemic, sheep following the flock.

45 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Fails to say what they've actually been charged with though. Economical with the truth. It'll all come out anyways so might as well spit it out.  I'd think both will have been charged with intent only I reckon and neither with assault or anything like that as they both never hit the target. Cows backside and banjo spring to mind.😂😂😂  😂😂😂 

Common assault according to the Sun.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Fails to say what they've actually been charged with though. Economical with the truth. It'll all come out anyways so might as well spit it out.  I'd think both will have been charged with intent only I reckon and neither with assault or anything like that as they both never hit the target. Cows backside and banjo spring to mind.😂😂😂  😂😂😂 

Intent to what?.

4 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I couldn't find any mention of it anywhere so thanks.

So as usual you just posted any old tripe.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I'll get back to you after the case with my chosen charity. If he's found guilty of course.😂

A receipt will be required by the way.😂😂😂

Do you mean the offer you didn't have the bottle to take up?.

What intent do you think they will be charged with?.

Carry on talking page after page of fruitless nonsense to yourself on you fantasy thread.

On 21/05/2022 at 00:09, Alextopman said:

I'll donate £100 to any charity of your choice if McBurnie is convicted of anything connected with that night.

Will any of those on here condemning him offer the same if he isn't convicted of anything?.

No takers then but Kelvin Pharts wants the bet after the race has started typical no bottle.

7 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Unfortunately for you, you don't know the difference between an offer and a bet, you didn't offer a bet, you stated you would donate £100. Don't worry, we're used to it from you lot. 😂😂😂

You're the gift that keeps on giving and we really should appreciate you more.

#donatetocharity,nomentionofabet.com

I asked for a matching offer from loud mouths like yourself who had plenty to say  but as usual none of you had the bottle to take it up.

Your full of crap just like your thread rambling to yourself for weeks.

All gob and no action .

By the way no one has been convicted of anything yet but common assault is very difficult to disprove.

What is this "Intent" you say they will be charged with? Third time asking so come on loose lips back your statement up.

Edited by Alextopman

Ha ha knew it wouldn’t take long 

the 12 year olds are back

go play somewhere else