Fans Running On The Pitch.

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

The ATM has gone quiet. Hope he's not disappeared altogether and sees the need to rejoin in a fake name. Are you still around Mr ATM? 

Took a lot of effort on my behalf, holding his feet to the fire to make sure he stuck to what he promised. He wriggled and wriggled but I did finally get him there. Please come home Mr ATM.

You seem to have a lot of mouth for someone who's not willing to put his money where his mouth is, you was made a fool of yesterday and acknowledged it, let it go arsehole unlike you others have a life away from Sheffield forum. Stop begging it your making a fool of yourself for attention.

44 minutes ago, briret said:

ATM the biter getting bit.

I can don't post often on weekends I have a life.

Any chance you and your sidekick might donate ?.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Where is he? Any idea? He's usually always got plenty to say, then suddenly nothing.

If I had Quarter to say as the ****e you post talking to yourself or would be too much.

5 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Oh, sorry for doubting you. I have to admit to thinking you were about to do something that you'd accused others of doing. Go on, admit it, it did cross your mind didn't it.😂

If I had to hide for a few quid I'd be on here like you encourage others to do it while notgot the bottle or funds to back my mouth up.

Anyway back to my weekend put up or shut up looses lips.

No need for an ATM it's £100 not a fortune cheapskate.

All gob and no action.

Stop begging it.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I haven't even chucked the ground bait in yet, Get ready for when I do. 😂😂😂

You was hook like and sinker yesterday wetting yourself and getting giddy that I wouldn't pay it being the mug you are you ranted all day without asking that simple question, loads of people noticed and knew I was stringing you on, you was to giddy and thick to realise.

Anyway  only one question now is after all your gob about the incident are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and donate to charity if McBurnie is found guilty?.

A simple yes or no will do.

No other words needed.

• Haha 1

Well just waiting for another forum rule to appear 😀

Edited by owl.66

In or out big shot.

Yes or no?.

Nothing else to discuss.

Everyone involved had made their position clear it nothing to do with you unless you've got the arse to back your gob up.

Edited by Alextopman

Morning all. 

So where are we up to?. 

Just a quick recap would be nice. 

Sufcl2

For some people it's probably the first time in years they have done any running

So burning off a few calories, is that a bad thing? 

2 hours ago, sufcl2 said:

Morning all. 

So where are we up to?. 

Just a quick recap would be nice. 

Sufcl2

Hmmm... :huh:

Mr Phlats got fed up with talking to himself on another thread so decided to come on to this one and start an argument with Mr Alex.

Most of us just laughed at their little squabble, but when Mr Padders declared Mr Alex the winner a few spectators didn't like the referee's decision and invaded the pitch to support their man.

Mr Padders offered to make a donation to charity if everyone would just shut up and get back in their box, but most of the usual suspects just ignored him and carried on waving their handbags at each other.

Meanwhile Mr Phlats wouldn't leave the pitch to let Mr Alex enjoy his victory, and I think another match is just about to kick off.

By this time most of the spectators have gone off to find more interesting entertainment... :roll:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

@Alextopman I've finally made my mind up Alextopman. Your donation shall be made to the Blue Bell Wood, https://www.bluebellwood.org whether you're culpable or not, it's the right thing to do. I wish I was in a position to do the same, unfortunately I'm not. We can't all be rich can we.

You have no say on the matter you are unable to participate.

Trying to cause trouble for people who are willing to donate to charity is low and ignorant.

Don't send me any more PM'S about it they will only be ignored.

Anything you have to contribute post on open forum.

Oops silly me you have nothing to contribute so we shouldn't be hearing from you.

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Mr Phlats got fed up with talking to himself on another thread so decided to come on to this one and start an argument with Mr Alex.

Most of us just laughed at their little squabble, but when Mr Padders declared Mr Alex the winner a few spectators didn't like the referee's decision and invaded the pitch to support their man.

Mr Padders offered to make a donation to charity if everyone would just shut up and get back in their box, but most of the usual suspects just ignored him and carried on waving their handbags at each other.

Meanwhile Mr Phlats wouldn't leave the pitch to let Mr Alex enjoy his victory, and I think another match is just about to kick off.

By this time most of the spectators have gone off to find more interesting entertainment... :roll:

sorry you’re not allowed to make such comment on here unless the new site owner agrees 

mr flap will be along shortly to admonish 

are you on the naughty step yet?

he’ll be reight good fun at parties that’s if he’s got any mates

I actually found the Match/Game/Contest between Mr.Alex  and  Mr.Phlats quite interesting.

It's a pity that Mr. Phlats scored a late own goal, to hand Mr. Alex victory.

Pulsating game I agree, but do we have to endure the highlights.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

I actually found the Match/Game/Contest between Mr.Alex  and  Mr.Phlats quite interesting.

It's a pity that Mr. Phlats scored a late own goal, to hand Mr. Alex victory.

Pulsating game I agree, but do we have to endure the highlights.

It's tipped him over the edge Padders, he was sending me PM'S at 1 in the morning very strange, I was very shocked this morning when I saw them.

It's like having a stalker.

Edited by Alextopman