Two Arrests For Sheffield Park Murder

9 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

Well by including Brinsworth you clearly demonstrate you do not know the area and are relying on rumour and unreliable sources. 

I would suggest the reason Sheffield has not appeared on those lists is because its a given.

BRINSWORTH ??? 😂

https://crimerate.co.uk/south-yorkshire/sheffield#:~:text=Sheffield is the most dangerous,90 crimes per 1%2C000 people.

I included Brinsworth because you can see right into people's windows as you drive down the M1, so it must be a polluted, noisy and undesirable area, and one that I wouldn't wish to live in.

I take it I was right about Canklow, Eastwood and Central.

The crimerate website you link to says, 'For England, Wales, and Northern Ireland as a whole, Sheffield is the second safest major city, and the 769th most dangerous location out of all towns, cities, and villages'. 

So how could it possibly be 'a given'?  😂

9 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

Again from this website:

'The overall crime rate in Rotherham in 2021 was 99 crimes per 1,000 people. This compares poorly to South Yorkshire's overall crime rate'

'The overall crime rate in Sheffield in 2021 was 90 crimes per 1,000 people. This compares favourably to South Yorkshire's overall crime rate'

🤣

Edited by Norbert

Guest busdriver1
6 hours ago, Norbert said:

I included Brinsworth because you can see right into people's windows as you drive down the M1, so it must be a polluted, noisy and undesirable area, and one that I wouldn't wish to live in.

I take it I was right about Canklow, Eastwood and Central.

The crimerate website you link to says, 'For England, Wales, and Northern Ireland as a whole, Sheffield is the second safest major city, and the 769th most dangerous location out of all towns, cities, and villages'. 

So how could it possibly be 'a given'?  😂

Again from this website:

'The overall crime rate in Rotherham in 2021 was 99 crimes per 1,000 people. This compares poorly to South Yorkshire's overall crime rate'

'The overall crime rate in Sheffield in 2021 was 90 crimes per 1,000 people. This compares favourably to South Yorkshire's overall crime rate'

🤣

Just goes to show. There are lies, damn lies and statistics.