We Are Where We Are.

As the season ends for us all, statistically Blades are the 24th best side in England, Owls are 48th. We all have to be realistic.

As Blades proved a few seasons ago, if you want to get promoted, finish in the first two. It's no good moaning at rcent results going against you, the buliding blocks of promotion have to be put in place in the first half of the season. 

Never mind, it all atarts again in about twelve weeks or so. II hope Blades can hang on to some o ftheir best players, but Gibbs-White is only a loanee whilst Bergerand Egan must be in someone's sights. I hope Owls can hang on to such as Bannan as well. 

That's football, folks. 

Disgrace what happened to Sharp last night.

12 hours ago, Cyclecar said:

As the season ends for us all, statistically Blades are the 24th best side in England, Owls are 48th. We all have to be realistic.

As Blades proved a few seasons ago, if you want to get promoted, finish in the first two. It's no good moaning at rcent results going against you, the buliding blocks of promotion have to be put in place in the first half of the season. 

Never mind, it all atarts again in about twelve weeks or so. II hope Blades can hang on to some o ftheir best players, but Gibbs-White is only a loanee whilst Bergerand Egan must be in someone's sights. I hope Owls can hang on to such as Bannan as well. 

That's football, folks. 

I've not heard of him, what nationality is he? 🙂

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've not heard of him, what nationality is he? 🙂

You must have?  He's mixed race.  His dad's from Oslo, his mum from Dublin.