Billy Sharp Assaulted By Forest Fan.

Just seen a video clip of McBurnie stamping on a forest fan ..

9 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Now I am not a fan of either side before anyone goes off on one, but that is an 8 second clip with no context whatsosver. I would wager he didnt start off on the floor and probably tried to lamp one on Oli first. Not that it excuses it of course.

18 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Funny I saw him trying to avoid standing on him.

They ought to show the whole clip where it started with Brewster getting assaulted and McBurnie Trying to get out of the way.

The fact is there were thousands of fans illegally on that pitch and those young players must have been terrified.

Edited by Alextopman

5 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Why should United manager get a fine ?

He rammed the ball into the forest players midrift,not a good example to set.

1 minute ago, ukdobby said:

He rammed the ball into the forest players midrift,not a good example to set.

Correct and he was booked and apologizes.

He may well get a fine yet.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Funny I saw him trying to avoid standing on him.

They ought to show the whole clip where it started with Brewster getting assaulted and McBurnie Trying to get out of the way.

The fact is there were thousands of fans illegally on that pitch and those young players must have been terrified.

Well ,we all see things differently but clearly he's  stamping on the fan & not the 1st time he's used his feet before,but the EFL are  investigating & wanting footage & the police will be involved until the outcome of that we will see ???

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Well ,we all see things differently but clearly he's  stamping on the fan & not the 1st time he's used his feet before,but the EFL are  investigating & wanting footage & the police will be involved until the outcome of that we will see ???

You do realise he had a compression boot on don't you?.

Anyway it will sort itself out one way or another.

One thing is fact, it won't alter or make any difference what happened to Billy Sharp and anyone watching those recordings can see those lads were in a very dangerous situation.

Edited by Alextopman

On a practical level, this is why the tunnel leading to the dressing rooms should never been in the corner of the ground, should always be between the two dugouts for a quick getaway.

And had the result gone the other way we all know the united fans wouldn't have gone on the pitch?

3 minutes ago, iansheff said:

And had the result gone the other way we all know the united fans wouldn't have gone on the pitch?

A lot of whataboutery going on here.

As I said earlier in the thread, there have been loads of pitch invasions the last few weeks. None of them turned as nasty as the one last night.

22 minutes ago, iansheff said:

It's an automatic ban at the Lane, the only fans I've seen on there this season were Blackpool fans after they scored.

16 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

It's an automatic ban at the Lane, the only fans I've seen on there this season were Blackpool fans after they scored.

Lets be realistic here, if Bramall Lane had held the 2nd leg and SU had won, there is no way in this world or the next they would have banned 5000 or so people for a pitch invasion.

Anyway we are digressing.

Edited by HeHasRisen