'Prince' Naseem Ahmed Turns Into Mr Tubby

I remember walking down Ecclesall Road with a mate about 25 years ago, and he gave us a right dirty look from his expensive car. Nasty piece of work. 

I did laugh when my mate stuck 2 fingers up at him.

Apparently he got battered in Champs pub on Ecclesall Road in the 1990s.

Anyway - apparently he lives near the Queen in Windsor. Pity the residents of Windsor, it used to be such a pleasant area.

Well, he's been photographed looking less than featherweight, more sumo weight.

The Prince moves to Windsor! Naseem Hamed, 48, moves near the Queen | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Mister M

11 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I remember walking down Ecclesall Road with a mate about 25 years ago, and he gave us a right dirty look from his expensive car. Nasty piece of work. 

I did laugh when my mate stuck 2 fingers up at him.

Apparently he got battered in Champs pub on Ecclesall Road in the 1990s.

Anyway - apparently he lives near the Queen in Windsor. Pity the residents of Windsor, it used to be such a pleasant area.

Well, he's been photographed looking less than featherweight, more sumo weight.

The Prince moves to Windsor! Naseem Hamed, 48, moves near the Queen | Daily Mail Online

Nasty little sod 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Nasty little sod 

I'm glad it's not just me who thinks that.

I never got the impression that he was regarded a local hero, like Marti Caine, or Michael Palin are.

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I never got the impression that he was regarded a local hero, like Marti Caine, or Michael Palin are.

I think not many people see him as a local hero . A lot of his misdemeanors were covered up 

His Dad was such a pleasant guy and it was hard to understand how the lad could turn out like that.

Stupid authorities didn't even make him serve his time and thereby showed him that he could do as he liked.

No hero to me.

I was coming down ringinglow Road about 20 mins after his accident . The car he hit was totally wrecked

I've met him a few times seemed alright to me.

Once tied his gloves for him in the ring at Ingles gym as he approached me to do them for him I tie laces in a very unique way and could see his expression after I had tied them like who the hell ties laces like that 😁..

Also used to see him in the gym on West Street early 90s with Errol and Johnny.

He might have put weight on, which retired athlete doesn't but I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a toss about what others think.

Not gonna kid and say I really knew him but on the times i have met him he is a decent fella

18 minutes ago, Cody's Granddad said:

I've met him a few times seemed alright to me.

Once tied his gloves for him in the ring at Ingles gym as he approached me to do them for him I tie laces in a very unique way and could see his expression after I had tied them like who the hell ties laces like that 😁..

Also used to see him in the gym on West Street early 90s with Errol and Johnny.

He might have put weight on, which retired athlete doesn't but I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a toss about what others think.

Not gonna kid and say I really knew him but on the times i have met him he is a decent fella

That may be your impression but, his well documented  behaviour says otherwise and he does himself no favours.

Most ex champions in boxing, and other sports too, act with grace & dignity after retirement and become even more loved by the public because of this.

He hasn't grown up yet.

He's been that big fat ugly lump for years now.   Matches his ego.   He's just a horrible person.

I agree with Organgrinder that most ex champion boxers retire with grace and dignity and still hold the respect that they earned during their career.      Naseem Ahmed does nothing to make us proud that he comes from Sheffield ..........  just the opposite.    

I heard a story someone hit him with a pool cue in the freemasons at hillsborough breaking his hand because he was acting the big man with the wrong person. This was at the time when graham pugh was landlord.

13 hours ago, Mister M said:

Or Clinton Woods ,A proper Sheffield lad and boxer  , undefeated British Light heavyweight as well as a  World Champion .

Errol, Bomber Graham was one of the most polite boxers. I was once in Oxfam in Hillsborough when he came in with a large bag of baby clothes to hand over. He acknowledged everyone in the shop before leaving.