Sign in to follow this  

Bt Sport

Have any of you guys subscribed to this, and if so what sort  deal did you get? I currently pay £105.50 pm for the full Sky package on an 18 months deal, which I feel is enough.

Yes BT Sport is something I was not really prepared to pay for, especially as they would have very little content I would be interested in between the football seasons ending and starting again.

If its only football you are bothered about I would wait until August tbh, the European finals this week and next are being shown for free.

Guest sibon
59 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Have any of you guys subscribed to this, and if so what sort  deal did you get? I currently pay £105.50 pm for the full Sky package on an 18 months deal, which I feel is enough.

That seems a lot for Sky. Does it include broadband? I'm paying £40 for Sky Sports, Sky Cinema and the basic Sky package. When you get close to renewal, tell them you think they are too expensive and you want to cancel. They will soon see it your way😀

As for BT Sport, if you have an EE phone or Plusnet internet you can get decent deals. 

You can also take out a rolling one month deal with BT for £25 which allows you to view through the app (you can cast that to your main TV). I did that to watch West Indies v England in March. I cancelled after a month, but they haven't turned it off. So I'm currently paying £0.00 for Bt Sport. Give it a go.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

That seems a lot for Sky. Does it include broadband? I'm paying £40 for Sky Sports, Sky Cinema and the basic Sky package. When you get close to renewal, tell them you think they are too expensive and you want to cancel. They will soon see it your way😀

As for BT Sport, if you have an EE phone or Plusnet internet you can get decent deals. 

You can also take out a rolling one month deal with BT for £25 which allows you to view through the app (you can cast that to your main TV). I did that to watch West Indies v England in March. I cancelled after a month, but they haven't turned it off. So I'm currently paying £0.00 for Bt Sport. Give it a go.

Well my old Sky Q account was £103.00 pm, changed to Sly Plus a week ago, they started off at £127.00 pm and after much debate settled for £105.50. I’ve never heard of a Sky package that includes, broadband, movies and sports for £40.00 pm.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, crookesey said:

Well my old Sky Q account was £103.00 pm, changed to Sly Plus a week ago, they started off at £127.00 pm and after much debate settled for £105.50. I’ve never heard of a Sky package that includes, broadband, movies and sports for £40.00 pm.

No broadband on mine. I just negotiated hard for the rest. 

I’m contemplating cancelling my subscription, I don’t see it as value for money.