United V Forest Playoff Games

Anyway...... back to tonight's game.

I expect a response after not being fully at the races on Saturday.

One thing I will say however is fair play to Sander Berge after yesterday's news.... burgled only 24 hours before his game on Saturday, he was probably one of the better performers... despite everything going on. Says a lot for some other players! 

I expect the core to remain the same tonight, but one obvious change for me would be Enda..... The forest players exploited his side of the pitch on Saturday and he couldn't handle it. I would change him up for one of two ankle biters, Osborne or Norrington Davies.

Rumours say that Sharp may make the bench tonight, so we will have to see whether he plays a part. Regardless, he surely isn't fit enough to make the starting XI.....

As said, that late goal gives us a sniff in the tie and makes it a little bit more edgy. But it means nothing if we don't turn it on and go for it..... we need to do what forest did, get out of the traps early and hunt blood. Make them feel a bit uneasy and go for the equaliser.....if we manage that, who knows.....?

It's a next goal game really..... if they get it, they could easily get 3 based on individual and team errors of Saturday.

Morgan Gibbs White is going to be huge tonight! He is the man.....when he is switched on and hungry, he brings the best out of the players around him.

10 minutes ago, sibon said:

I thought you were being taken over.

Surely the new owner will add to the squad, not subtract from it.

I thought you would know better the number of false dawn's your lot have had with takeovers.

If Huddersfield has lost last night I'd of been rooting for you but now hoping forest win so I can fully get behind forest beating Huddersfield to shut the step lad upūüėā

Beat these though and you've every chance of going up 

The Blades are more than capable of winning,

I've always had the ridiculous theory that the team losing the first leg by 1 goal, has a physiological advantage in the second leg..

The Blades know what's required, no if's, no buts, It's a must win situation....go for it...

Forest on the other hand are nervous, Do they cling on to a slender lead, or do they leave themselves exposed at the back and attack.

Forest are stranded in no mans land...

I'm going to be optimistic and stick with my 2-1 to the blades. And dreaded penalties.

As a neutral l think forest will be to tough on there home patch atmosphere itself will get them over the line.  Maybe wrong but l think 2-0 forest.  

Be watching of course.

That first goal is soooooo important you get it and game on they do and be hard evening for ye...

Whoever scores the most goals over the two legs will win

That's my prediction 

Forest are awful United will win.

Even Steven now 

Forest to win on penalties 

4 minutes ago, rogets said:

Even Steven now 

Forest to win on penalties 

No way - us to win in extra time!

Serious post alert. Thought I'd do this at the start of extra time.

United have been immense tonight. Superb performance 

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

Serious post alert. Thought I'd do this at the start of extra time.

United have been immense tonight. Superb performance 

much appreciated!

3 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

much appreciated!

I am still hoping that Forest nick it.¬†ūüėÄ