United V Forest Playoff Games

4 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Other than financially stable and not making substantial losses 😂😂😂

I go to watch football not bank accounts, you're far from financially stable as your manager has made clear.

32 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I go to watch football not bank accounts, you're far from financially stable as your manager has made clear.

For someone who doesn't watch bank accounts you sure do mention them a lot.

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

My bold. 

Your first name's not Dejphon by any chance, is it because that would explain a lot of things that have gone off down Hillsborough way, in the past few years? 

Edited by Baron99
  • Haha 2

Not gone through the whole thread, but i will hazard a guess its 3 pages of actual talk about the games and 10 pages of the same old 'my dad, your dad' inane drivel...🙄

13 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Nice to see you are twisting and completely misquoting what our manager has actually said....

Tops is his name.....

Spreading fiction is his game.

Nice effort though billy no mates.

Billy no mates, you do talk absolute nonsense snitch.

Your manager said he needed reassurances on his budget for next season and so far hasn't had them, Radio Sheffield and Andy Giddings in particular (he's a Halifax fan but a Utd sympathiser) have stated that finances next season will be an issue as do 99% of Utd fans, there's just you that disagrees, just like you disagreed when I had to tell you about the huge loan they have.

2 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Giddings knows nothing.....

Football finance EXPERTS have assessed our annual accounts and are impressed, being one of the FEW clubs in Europe to have been profitable for consecutive seasons in the wake of Covid (oh sorry I forget, it never existed to you did it you plum).

The loans AGAIN..... all set against guaranteed income from monies coming into the club, thus not really a loan... just an advance payment.

Take your falsified 99% (because everything you post is highly fictional) and stick it where the sun doesn't shine..... 

Get a life dreamer.....

If it's not really a loan how come the terms have been extended twice and you haven't paid a fee for player for over a season and a half, Giddings knows way more than you.

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

If it's not really a loan how come the terms have been extended twice and you haven't paid a fee for player for over a season and a half, Giddings knows way more than you.

How come you posted yesterday you wasn't interested in bank accounts and here you are again obsessing on United's finances?.

Your posts are becoming more pathetic every day.

Edited by Alextopman

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

Eyes wide shut 🤣

• Haha 1