United V Forest Playoff Games

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You can't sign players for fee's as you can't afford it is a fact.

You have a loan that you can barely afford is another fact.

They're only nonsensical in your eyes as they're an uncomfortable truth.

Stop sidestepping the issue.

I haven't challenged you in this thread on SUFC signing players for fees, or on the loan, so why bring those up? I never said those things were nonsensical. 

If you read back, I asked you specifically to support your comment on all McCabes companies, because you thought I was "casting stones", and therefore you were alluding to the fact that he was up to something due to the number of companies he set up. That was clearly your intimation.

So now I ask you again, to support your veiled accusation about Kevin McCabes companies, and commit it to writing.

You really need to learn how to read a question, and to back up you allegation, or implication of allegation.

So....please tell us what McCabes companies were set up to do, and which ones in particular you are referring to. 

I await your response, but I know what to expect.

2 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Huddersfield missed their first three and still won. It’s about the same.

That's it cheers.

Old age setting in.

7 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Stop sidestepping the issue.

I haven't challenged you in this thread on SUFC signing players for fees, or on the loan, so why bring those up? I never said those things were nonsensical. 

If you read back, I asked you specifically to support your comment on all McCabes companies, because you thought I was "casting stones", and therefore you were alluding to the fact that he was up to something due to the number of companies he set up. That was clearly your intimation.

So now I ask you again, to support your veiled accusation about Kevin McCabes companies, and commit it to writing.

You really need to learn how to read a question, and to back up you allegation, or implication of allegation.

So....please tell us what McCabes companies were set up to do, and which ones in particular you are referring to. 

I await your response, but I know what to expect.

Take no notice of Dr Top he's only here for his comedy value.

Gary Neville says Wednesday should be in the Premier league so we'll not bother having football seasons and tables we'll just put them there.

45 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Touched a nerve

I like me thats all that matters, you don't like the truth as you think you can pull the wool over people eyes with bluster, doesn't work with me sunshine.

How many play off is that you've failed in now, must be a record?? 

How many playoffs have Wednesday been in ?

5 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

How it started, and how it ended. The gift that keeps on giving, they never ever fail us do they.😂

Only people that fail you are at Hillsborough and Thailand :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Considering where we're we were sat in the Championship & how we were playing when Heckingbottom took over, to take it to penalties in a play-off is a tremendous achievement.  But the season's over, let's put it behind us & move on & start again in August. 

On the plus side, we'll still be one of the best teams in the Championship. 

Another couple of pluses.  It could be worse, we could be languishing in lower league football.  Think about it Blades' season ticket holders, you potentially hold a 'Return to the Premiership' season ticket in your hands.  Some poor unfortunates don't even have that privilege. 

Brilliant performance last night but the Blades just don’t do the play offs ( or penalties) do we.

The idiot who head butted Sharp on the pitch has been arrested. Seen the video ….. he’ll do time for that 

Well I've just stopped rooring...

To put in a performance like that, and come away with nowt, is heartbreaking..

I wouldn't have minded if we had a thrashing.

I was right with my prediction yesterday 

What can you say, some big games next season in the championship Middlesbrough, Leeds, Forest/or Huddersfield, Birmingham etc... Teams with real fans so some good games

Had the owls been promoted it would have been a brilliant championship season

If Sunderland get promoted then that's another big team

36 minutes ago, rogets said:

I was right with my prediction yesterday 

Mr. Rogets,

May I point you in the direction of Post no. 76.

That way you might learn the way the professionals deal with predictions..

If you require any advice or help for next season please contact me  at PPP.

"PADDERS PROFESSIONAL PREDICTIONS" incorporated.

Will be happy to help (for a small fee)

21 hours ago, hackey lad said:

How many playoffs have Wednesday been in ?

We've been in four, reached two finals and won one, that's quite a bit better than being involved in 9 (nine) and winning none.