United V Forest Playoff Games

Guest sibon
13 minutes ago, POUNDSWORTH said:

the stupid method of sales has peed so many off, we season ticket holders could not receive our usual seats, membership cards could not be used for downloading tickets , a mess, its on TV and of course so many part timers shall be saving for the wembley trip !!   not a surprise a few tickets left.

Given the small size of your ground, I'd have expected you to sell it out in no time.

The second leg sold out ages ago. 

Edited by sibon

They should have given all season card holders first chance of securing their own seats,  then those season card holders who have to give up theirs in Bramall lane stand should have had the choice of the remaining seats, then the rest on public sale afterwards, assuming forest take their allowance of course 

1 hour ago, pintor said:

They should have given all season card holders first chance of securing their own seats,  then those season card holders who have to give up theirs in Bramall lane stand should have had the choice of the remaining seats, then the rest on public sale afterwards, assuming forest take their allowance of course 

Totally agree.  My seat's on the Kop.  I've ended up at the back of the lower tier of Bramall Lane stand.  Family & friends are sat all over the place today. 

It's also ridiculous thst existing SUFC account holders had to re-register on the Blades website only to find out that you could then link your existing details to the new account.  Absolutely pointless. 

You used to just be able to access everything with just your Customer Account number. 

Otherwise, UTB. 

Edited by Baron99

This game like the owls v Sunderland game will be full of passion and probably most premier league teams would like either forest or the blades in the Premier league 

I think the blades will end up in the final, but lose to Luton at the penultimate match. 

So blades 3 - 0 forest today 

Edited by rogets
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, rogets said:

This game like the owls v Sunderland game will be full of passion and probably most premier league teams would like either forest or the blades in the Premier league 

I think the blades will end up in the final, but lose to Luton at the penultimate match. 

So blades 3 - 0 forest today 

Hmmm... :huh:

Well by the law of averages, you're due to get a prediction right sooner or later, Mr Rogets. ;)

Let's hope today's the day! :thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Well by the law of averages, you're due to get a prediction right sooner or later, Mr Rogets. ;)

Let's hope today's the day! :thumbsup:

Mr. Bloke,

With all due respect, I sense your having a little "dig" at Mr. Rogets.

Apologies if I've misunderstood.

May I remind you that Mr. Rogets is university educated with over 30yrs of football knowledge...

Were lucky to have a connoisseur of such great esteem on SF.

Can I also point out, there is no such thing as "Law of Averages" Although Mr. Rogets does have a tendency to follow "Murphys Law"

With this in mind, His 3-0 forecast for the Blades could be bad news...

12 minutes ago, Padders said:

Mr. Bloke,

With all due respect, I sense your having a little "dig" at Mr. Rogets.

Apologies if I've misunderstood.

May I remind you that Mr. Rogets is university educated with over 30yrs of football knowledge...

Were lucky to have a connoisseur of such great esteem on SF.

Can I also point out, there is no such thing as "Law of Averages" Although Mr. Rogets does have a tendency to follow "Murphys Law"

With this in mind, His 3-0 forecast for the Blades could be bad news...

He must think penultimate means losing on penalties.

Gotta score guys think less than two think it will be difficult 

Forest will be all over ye like a rash at city ground..

Hope ye don't bottle it..

Be watching ..

Good luck..

7 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Gotta score guys think less than two think it will be difficult 

Forest will be all over ye like a rash at city ground..

Hope ye don't bottle it..

Be watching ..

Good luck..

That's a good point!

Middlesborough, Wednesday...

... they say it comes in threes! :hihi:

Let's just see what happens by 5pm with the predictions 

And might I remind people I have been following the local football scene for 30 years 

Poor 1st half from the Blades, Forest seem so better organised, if not for Fodders it could be over as a tie, need to put in a shift 2nd half..

United will need to up their game second half, forest well on top first half, lucky the ref wasn't looking through when berge was pulled down.

Edited by NERVY-OWL