Rebekah And Coleen. What A Waste Of Time !

These two women are wasting obscene amounts of money while Deborah James is facing her impending death from bowel cancer so bravely. They are frittering away hundreds of thousands of pounds that they could have donated to Deborah’s cancer charity.

Its none of our business what rich people spend their money on tbh.

unless you are multi millionaires and have a clear cut case,these people either side end up with the whole world knowing there business and the only winners are the laywers,barristers ect,ect

It's just two women that have fallen out. Most would get on with their lives and not speak to each other again. 🙄

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

These two women are wasting obscene amounts of money while Deborah James is facing her impending death from bowel cancer so bravely. They are frittering away hundreds of thousands of pounds that they could have donated to Deborah’s cancer charity.

What has that got to do with anything? Lots of people have been through the agony of losing their lives to bowel cancer.  They don't all get media coverage and fan mail.   The world still revolves and I don't see the link. 

There are tens of thousands of civil dispute cases going through the court system. Day after day of people seeking money from another person for negligence or contract breaches or work or land disputes or petty debts or neighbour squabbles or libel.  Should they all suddenly stop and donate their money to charity because you don't deem the cases "worthy"?  

It may well seem 'trivial' to an outsider but as far as I'm concerned it should be nobody else's business but the parties involved and the court.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Whoever wins will be awarded the huge sum of £1 in damages and still have to pay their legal fees.  Good luck to the lawyers involved because they are the only winners from this pantomime. 

I highly suspect the losing side will be ordered to pay the winning party's legal fees.   You are right though, I can say from experience the lawyers always win 😉

1 hour ago, Rollypolly said:

It's just two women that have fallen out. Most would get on with their lives and not speak to each other again. 🙄

To be fair I think there's a bit of a difference between a falling out and someone being publicly liabeled in the newspapers.

Edited by ECCOnoob

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

The footballer husbands don't come out of the situation well either for not being able to keep their wives under control.  The lady comedian  who claims to have dreamt up the phrase "Wagatha Christie" has apparently enjoyed positive publicity.

How do you keep your wife under control? Is she not her own person, free to act as she wishes, or do you prefer a bit of subservience?

It’s pathetic how they fill their tedious, shallow, bored lives. It is embarrassingly funny as well.

Edited by prince al

They have both got mega-rich husbands and it's likely they support charities -  just one important point,  Rebekah was pregnant,  Coleen picked a bad time.

Edited by cressida

2 hours ago, cressida said:

They have both got mega-rich husbands and it's likely they support charities -  just one important point,  Rebekah was pregnant,  Coleen picked a bad time.

Rebekah was pregnant but she played on that fact. She is trying to put a lot of the blame on her PA.  She’s not coming over well at all. I think she will lose the case.

Both are past their sell by date and are just trying to stay relevant

5 hours ago, lobster said:

Both are past their sell by date and are just trying to stay relevant

To who?

I get the impression it’s all very petty and egos have been offended. It’s just making them both look immature, over privileged and petty,

I keep thinking, all the money they’re spending on lawyers, they could actually have done some good with it.

Edited by Waldo