Peveril Road, Hunters Bar?

Regulars on hers will have seen my earlier posts where I am trying to find Sarah Vickers.

Sarah is a very old friend, we are both now well into our seventies, and married to Paul Vickers.

I am reliably informed they live on Peveril Road which I believe is in the Hunters  Bar area. If anyone knows their full address so I can contact them by mail, or if anyone knows Sarah would they tell her that Vic is trying to contact her. 

Tha ks.

Don't be surprised of nobody gives out her contact details. This is the internet and we can't know if someone asking for anyone's address is a genuine long lost friend/relative/etc. or someone out to do that person harm in some way. A violent ex-partner who's just got out of prison for example.

The best you can hope for is someone telling her that you are trying to contact her and how she can contact you.

Peveril Road is off Rustlings Road.

I am not trying to trace Sarah for any odd or strange reason, if I were I wouldn't suggest that anyone who may know her give her my name, Vic.

Edited by VicD