Paint My Picture .

A poster come portrait of some old slapper who was once a film star has just sold for one hundred and fifty million quid , So the food banks , shop door sleepers , starving in third World Countries , as well as the fuel crisis can all take a back seat until reality catches up with mankind .

I think it is just very rich people saying it is mine, ya ya ya. Crackers.  

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

A poster come portraitI  of some old slapper who was once a film star has just sold for one hundred and fifty million quid , So the food banks , shop door sleepers , starving in third World Countries , as well as the fuel crisis can all take a back seat until reality catches up with mankind .

It's a different world for some. There's so much money sloshing around they have to find something to spend it on. Personally I don't know how they can sleep at night.

I can think of several things that they could do with a bit of spare cash.

• Thanks 1

T'was me who bought it on proviso I will have won tonight's Euro millions 🤣 🤣.

Ridiculous amount of money for something that was overrated anyway.

Keep safe out there 8)  get yer ticket.

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

A poster come portrait of some old slapper who was once a film star has just sold for one hundred and fifty million quid , So the food banks , shop door sleepers , starving in third World Countries , as well as the fuel crisis can all take a back seat until reality catches up with mankind .

Nah den Cuttsie,

I do a nice line in "Padders Posing Portraits" Commonly known as PPP's and much sought after....

As you are a valued contributor to SF I would like to give you first preference on my latest addition.

Yours will be the first edition, and if you decide to take up my special offer, you will see your investment increase considerably over the years...

Also it would make a splendid gift to your wife or children.

The portrait is "The Mountain King"

It details me posing on the peak of "Mt. Teide"  (Spain) arms outstretched, wearing Ray Ban sunglasses, Ralph Lauren T shirt, Tommy Hilfiger shorts, and a pair of Giuseppe trainers...

Obviously demand will outstrip supply, so get your order in NOW cuttsie.

When their gone, their gone...

The portrait is £10 including P/P.

Framed portrait is £15 including P/P

Autographed (recommended) £37-50 + P/P.

Please E-Mail me stating the number you require, enclose a cheque and your order will be despatched in 24hrs.

Send me one, it should be O.K for frightening the kids to bed with. 

• Haha 1

"some old slapper" is Marilyn Monroe. Is it really necessary to use such sexist language about a woman, alive or dead?  Nobody would use it when referring to a man. It's time this sort of thing was stopped - it is truly offensive. 

22 minutes ago, Jomie said:

"some old slapper" is Marilyn Monroe. Is it really necessary to use such sexist language about a woman, alive or dead?  Nobody would use it when referring to a man. It's time this sort of thing was stopped - it is truly offensive. 

As a male I entirely agree. It also amazes me at the snobbery against people who are rich or better off than they are is very alive and apparent even today.

1 hour ago, Jomie said:

Totally inappropriate, and technically incorrect,  she was only 36 :wink: 

I Saw You Coming

21 hours ago, Dromedary said:

As a male I entirely agree. It also amazes me at the snobbery against people who are rich or better off than they are is very alive and apparent even today.

Is it snobbery?

The world is awash with problems that money could solve at a stroke,

and yet some people have so much of it they have to waste it on stuff like this.

Let's encourage them to spend it on things that matter and could make a massive difference.

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

Is it snobbery?

Yes and also bordering on jealousy.

The world is awash with problems that money could solve at a stroke,

Money does not solve problems just look at Live aid for instance and how much money that generated. Why did that happen and more importantly did it make much of a difference?

and yet some people have so much of it they have to waste it on stuff like this.

But it is their money and as such it's up to them to decide what they spend it on.

Let's encourage them to spend it on things that matter and could make a massive difference.

No, it's not up to us to decide on what people spend their own money on.

Edited by Dromedary