Forest Green It Is Then.

At least it's a new ground to watch on your firesticks.

😂😂.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

At least it's a new ground to watch on your firesticks.

😂😂.

Stop it 😁

Nice day out in the cotswolds 😉🤣

Commentry so bias, Hinchcliffe was embarrassing 

13 minutes ago, pintor said:

Commentry so bias, Hinchcliffe was embarrassing 

Radio Sheffield were bigging up Wednesday 

56 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Radio Sheffield were bigging up Wednesday 

Sheffield radio station bigging up the Sheffield team, well I never. 

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I knew it was coming in the 77th minute when they equalised and tried the 'if you don't bounce' song...... you could see the reluctance in some fans to sing it... because we all know how it ended last time! 

Another year in our shadow.....

Record financial losses....... 

It's all going tails up for The MASSIV...

It's beautiful knowing that whatever happens with us now, we are still where you desperately want to be. I'm overjoyed! Couldn't be any happier.... I care not for Derby games, I care more for you lot to feel karma. All that baiting when we lost in league one playoffs back then.... you lot are feeling it now! For ever bit of baiting and laughing that you have done when we've failed...... have some back!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! WELL DONE WEDNESDAY!!!

Even last week....trying to rib us before the Fulham game...... go away, your season is over now! Enjoy league one again next season. Those attendances can drop by a third again now.

WELL DONE SUNDERLAND.

UTB

Serious question, how old are you??

On the plus side, it give supporters another 2 years to save for one of those 'Return to the Premiership' season tickets. 

13 hours ago, cmonkes said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I knew it was coming in the 77th minute when they equalised and tried the 'if you don't bounce' song...... you could see the reluctance in some fans to sing it... because we all know how it ended last time! 

Another year in our shadow.....

Record financial losses....... 

It's all going tails up for The MASSIV...

It's beautiful knowing that whatever happens with us now, we are still where you desperately want to be. I'm overjoyed! Couldn't be any happier.... I care not for Derby games, I care more for you lot to feel karma. All that baiting when we lost in league one playoffs back then.... you lot are feeling it now! For ever bit of baiting and laughing that you have done when we've failed...... have some back!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! WELL DONE WEDNESDAY!!!

Even last week....trying to rib us before the Fulham game...... go away, your season is over now! Enjoy league one again next season. Those attendances can drop by a third again now.

WELL DONE SUNDERLAND.

UTB

Laugh all you want you still have yours to play and as much as you make out you don't care if you don't do it, you do. 

I'd rather be going to the cotswolds than Blackpool on an away day trip. 

Blackpool is full of pubs and people getting drunk and fish and chips and the illuminations in October and loud music and hen parties with ladies being rowdy. 

And its full of football fans who wear orange shirts 

2 hours ago, rogets said:

Blackpool is full of pubs and people getting drunk and fish and chips and the illuminations in October and loud music and hen parties with ladies being rowdy. 

And its full of football fans who wear orange shirts 

Sheep sheep sheep…… ger !

4 hours ago, rogets said:

Fleetwood will sort that out.