Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Sunderland Fc

Wycombe awaits...

Warmed up by watching Yorkshire down at chelmsford, not a great day today, Cookie got his first ever 1st class hundred in each innings this afters, thanks to some pedestrian bowling from us, short leg got one in the crown jewels as well, his old lady wont be very pleased tonight 😂Essex made short work of our batters early in the morning .

Congrats to Wycombe, the way they go about it doesnt do football justice, but it works for them. 

Edited by staninoodle

25 minutes ago, Padders said:

Wycombe awaits...

Giyore  . But if you do get there , can one of your players please chin their manager Ainsworth . What a dipstick ( being polite ) that man is 

Edited by hackey lad

22 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Giyore  . But if you do get there , can one of your players please chin their manager Ainsworth . What a dipstick ( being polite ) that man is 

I’m sure I’ve seen him outside the Banker’s Draft a few times.

Tonight's line up against Sunderland, 2 changes to Friday's first leg with Windass starting. Let's hope they step up to the plate, win the game and get a trip to Wembley,

Edited by iansheff

I had a good, unswerving feeling back in '91 for the Cup Final. I can't shake off negative feelings for tonight. I hope the boys have me beaming by 9-40. We can trounce teams, we've seen it a couple of times this season. PLEEEEEAAASSSE be a great night tonight. Entertain all who watch. I want the Mackems to be applauding with admiration. Pleeeeez!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

21 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I had a good, unswerving feeling back in '91 for the Cup Final. I can't shake off negative feelings for tonight. I hope the boys have me beaming by 9-40 tonight. We can trounce teams, we've seen it a couple of times this season. PLEEEEEAAASSSE be a great night tonight. Entertain all who watch. I want the Mackems to be applauding with admiration. Pleeeeez!

Relax and enjoy Hots...

2-0 the Owls :thumbsup:

• Like 1

that would be nice padders cough, cough 

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

that would be nice padders cough, cough 

Not going to plan at the moment Mr. B.

I can't relax.  We're well on top. But not enough.

3 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I can't relax.  We're well on top. But not enough.

Sunderland had better watch out in the second half, The kitchen sink will be thrown at em.