Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Sunderland Fc

WELL  part 2  we need to get at them and win this,we can do it ,so burger time and a win ,then home and a few beers,i hope so,what do you think?

We are capable of turning it around but wether we will I'm not sure. Bannan needs to get into the game sooner, maybe get windass starting aswell. What will be will be though.

We have to remember at a boxing fight, it's not the bloke who throws the first punch that wins the match

Sunderland have landed the first blow.

But they haven't  won the match. 

Either team could win, that's my prediction 

Need to get at them from the first whistle, the next goal will determine the outcome of the tie.

We are 1-0 down to a very badly defended goal, we are well capable of doing it again, you guys all know that.

We rode the storm and were fortunate to bring them  home only 1-0 down,  I still fancy us to win 3-1.

Its going to be tense and edgy, just like last night, AN has really tightened up Sunderlands defence, I think theyl do what we did and keep it tight & hit us on the counter, if Broadheads fit theyl go same formation as us and hes been in really hot form prior to his injury so hed be a big boost for them.

We just need to turn in a pourtsmouth style performance and get behind their backline.

Darren Moore as got so players decision to make on Monday,should he play Windass up front with Gregory or Berahino also should Hunt come back in for Palmer,so its big decision to make

On 07/05/2022 at 07:58, crookesey said:

We are 1-0 down to a very badly defended goal, we are well capable of doing it again, you guys all know that.

Remember Gerry Young's mistake, 1966 Cup Final v Everton? Quite similar on Friday. Both are horrible memories. That said, we shouldn't talk about the past. Sorry. 😉 

36 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Darren Moore as got so players decision to make on Monday,should he play Windass up front with Gregory or Berahino also should Hunt come back in for Palmer,so its big decision to make

Hunt had to be a tad unfit to be dropped surely? I like Palmer, no problem, but prefer Hunt. Gregory and Windass up front for me.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

attack is the only policy i can think of,we are the home side

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Remember Gerry Young's mistake, 1966 Cup Final v Everton? Quite similar on Friday. Both are horrible memories. That said, we shouldn't talk about the past. Sorry. 😉 

Hunt had to be a tad unfit to be dropped surely? I like Palmer, no problem, but prefer Hunt. Gregory and Windass up front for me.

Nope it was tactical not playing Hunt, he felt they needed a more physical presence so went with Palmer. Now we're losing though he has to start Hunt for a more attacking approach, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't start.

• Like 1

Please please please win the damn thing 😆