Dem Blades V Fulham.

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Do you mean like celebrating a Blades loss 41 years ago.

Keep up old guy …have a look at post 8 on a.n. other thread …

16 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Keep up old guy …have a look at post 8 on a.n. other thread …

Why didn't you go to watch Wednesday on the last day of Blades the season 41 years ago?.

Wannabe Blade.

Living in the past eh?.

Edited by Alextopman

27 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Why didn't you go to watch Wednesday on the last day of Blades the season 41 years ago?.

Wannabe Blade.

Living in the past eh?.

Because I preferred to see the Unwashed get relegated to the lowest tier of the football league…

Edited by Sheridan1-0

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Because I preferred to see the Unwashed get relegated to the lowest tier of the football league…

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It's all about Dem Blades for you then.

Prefers to go to a Blades game instead of a Wednesday game.

1 minute ago, cmonkes said:

A nice little +4 goal difference over 6th placed Luton now as it stands. Happy days.....

Actually... make that a 5+ goal buffer.

To be fair I can't see it making any difference, Luton will beat Reading.

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Just watching Fulham now, very good side and they'll beat utd easily enough. They just got to hope Boro slip up or Luton even in the last game but I can see Luton getting at least a draw at home to Reading and Tufty will have Boro fired up for the last game, this isn't over by a long chalk. Sure tufty will love to settle a score with deep pockets as well, could cost him quite a sum of money if the sale goes through.

If Luton,Middlesbrough and Fulham all win on Saturday I believe Blades will have finished 7th.

Edited by ukdobby

8 hours ago, Padders said:

t1lp8HU.jpg

Here you are Alex,

Hodgkinson

Coldwell                                                          Shaw. G.

Richardson                                 Shaw J.                                             Summers

Kettleborough                                                  Hodgson

Allchurch                                     Pace                                       Simpson.

Another 2-0 will do..............

I too have that programme Padders along with many others from that era and there's a chance I sold  you yours because as a kid I used to have a  Saturday job at the Lane selling them. Think we got 1d for every one sold!

Got free entry into all the home games but the downside was that I never saw the start of any match because I was always cashing up in the pavilion.

echo.

• Thanks 1

Will Fulham be on the beach or will they be gunning for Liverpool’s Football League +69 goal difference record?

39 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Will Fulham be on the beach or will they be gunning for Liverpool’s Football League +69 goal difference record?

Obviously before the premier league was formed then.

When was it?.

I'm not doubting you I'm interested.

17 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Are Sheffield playing them as well? Didn't know that. Great to see you have a payment process all set up and waiting. Wouldn't bother trying to sell tickets on, they let them in for nowt down there.

I've given three tickets away for Saturday that weren't going to be used.

The big day is approaching, a massive game on Saturday...

A change of tactics is required for this one.

Lets give a big welcome to Fulham as Champions in the form of a goody box.

Tell em what a great team they have, wish them all the best in the Premier, present each player with a Bucket and Spade, a few Eastern Caribbean Dollars (not a bribe) to buy a Pina Colada, and a few expensive bottles of suncream..

This will Lull them into a false sense of security and complacency.

Think outside the box Mr. Heckenbottom and get a 2-0 victory.